Rate the race

W

Ward Burton

Rate Saturday nights Winston All Star Event!

I give it a 5, Ward got spun out for no reason, and there were parts that were very exciting...

The First segment:

I'll give it a 8. Some good racing and lots of tension about who would tranfer. The last second pass of Rusty by Rudd was a surprise.

The Second Segment:

Maybe a 6. Gordon was out to wreck everything in his path and the red flag just set up the whole disater that left us with only 12 cars for the Final. Also why on earth did Tony pit when he did? Made no sense.

The Final:

I'll say a 2 or a 3. Totally boring. Johnson got out front early and that was it. Only Busch and Bobby Labonte looked like they were even trying to race Johnson. The field strung out and wasn't very competitive at all.

I Give it a 3

Attachments

• 2flames_diecast.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 11
Originally posted by edison18@May 18 2003, 03:30 PM
The First segment:

I'll give it a 8. Some good racing and lots of tension about who would tranfer. The last second pass of Rusty by Rudd was a surprise.

The Second Segment:

Maybe a 6. Gordon was out to wreck everything in his path and the red flag just set up the whole disater that left us with only 12 cars for the Final. Also why on earth did Tony pit when he did? Made no sense.

The Final:

I'll say a 2 or a 3. Totally boring. Johnson got out front early and that was it. Only Busch and Bobby Labonte looked like they were even trying to race Johnson. The field strung out and wasn't very competitive at all.
I have to agree with you, except for the ending I would have to give a 1. Just not too much of a fan of Jimmie or Kurt. Sorry!

I'll give it a 7, I suppose. Not bad action at all when they were racing, but just too much BS to break up the action.

Back
Top Bottom