Rate The Races: Cup Open And The All-Star race

Kinda gotta wonder what numbers the all start thing woulda draw had Larson won.......

Heh, heh, heh....
upload_2017-5-21_11-40-30.jpeg

Open. 8
Asr. 8.5

Stupid tire rules.
They should have just said: here are your tires, use them any way you want!

Open. 8
Asr. 8.5
The tire thing was crap
They should have just given the teams the tires and let them use them as they wanted.

I give the Nascar all-star race 10 out of 10....

Attachments

• kyle busch.png
    kyle busch.png
    89.6 KB · Views: 155
3, cause that's how may beers I drank during the race.
Feel bad for anyone who actually paid to attend.

So this one race negates all of the other races? LMAO

Newsflash: Charlotte night racing has sucked for 20 years

I have not seen an All Star race for about 20 years so I didn't know what to expect and you never know when a good race can break out. It sounds like this wasn't one of them and there is no use in catching a replay.

Open: 5
All-Star Race: 2

Congrats to Blaney and Daniel Suarez in the Open, but this weekend should be converted into a full points race in Montreal or Mexico City instead of the annual circus act in Charlotte.

The green option tire deal was a dud. The 10-lap finale was too short. And the importance of track position and clean air returned to near-2015 levels, unlike the prior races this year. I had kinda predicted that last week, because it is the pattern of night races at Charlotte in recent years, but I don't know why it's like that. I doubt the 600 will be much different, so I'll wait to see what happens at other venues.

Gluck on the 18...

LOL, reminds me of this classic "hand in the cookie jar" moment...

The open was Ok I would give it a 6.5. I was not happy with the ASR I would give it a 3

ARCA Menards 200 was the best race all weekend.
Indy 500 Qualifying Top 9 was also good.
Guys Grocery Games -- not bad for a competition.

Truck Race, not so good.
NASCAR All-Star Race -- no bueno.

Open: 10
All Star: 10

I watched it 4 times. I love the gimmicks, and I think every race should have those rules. Stages and a shootout and eliminate the back half of the field. Bring back Hoosiers too. I am not being sarcastic. I enjoyed the hell out of it. Been watching since 1990, I won't say this was the best one coz' the last race is always my favorite, but it was a good one.

Back
Top Bottom