Rate The Xfinity Race: Daytona

Johali

Team Owner
Contributor
7.5 Not taking the wrecks into consideration. I usually only make these threads for cup races. However there is so much controversy that I thought one was needed.

10 the cars are racy. wondering if the new fender mod is staying with the cars for the rest of the season, sure woke em up.

3. The first two stages were good but the end deteriorated into the wreckfest that plate races often become. The ARCA guys must be laughing their butts off.

I have to take the race as a whole, not rate it on ridiculous stage stuff...so a 2. The last hour was ...well an embarrassment for Nascar.

7.5 I honestly enjoyed it all wrecks aside. The numerous GWC certainly took away from the ending, but the photo finish between Reddick and Sadler was worth the wait.

Seeing Elliott Sadler being frustrated was a great thing to see. Hopefully it will last a long time.

Curious as to why you dislike Sadler?

Homestead crybaby over Ryan Preece having the audacity to race him.
Didn't really care for him before either, never regarded him as a big talent, or living up to his rides.

It is subjective of course and just my opinion. I am sure some or even many will disagree.

Homestead crybaby over Ryan Preece having the audacity to race him.
Didn't really care for him before either, never regarded him as a big talent, or living up to his rides.

It is subjective of course and just my opinion. I am sure some or even many will disagree.

I see both sides, I don't think Sadler acting like he did was good for his popularity, but it showed he still has the fire. Preece was a part timer, had a right to be there (that whole thing a product of the playoffs). But Sadler wasn't going to catch Custer anyway IMO.

I rate it a 9. Its Daytona and the closest finish in History. Good stuff, cant wait till tomorrow!

10 -

Great racing all race long and the winner was in doubt right up until the last split second. Too bad that the wrecks were excessive however.

9. Ending was stupid but only because they were throwing cautions for single car spins that shouldn't have been thrown. Race kept me on the edge of my seat all race long and the finish was incredible. Awesome way to start the season. Been a reddick fan since he drove for brad in the trucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watched the whole thing till the end, actually thought it was better than expected. I'll give it a 8

Back
Top Bottom