Rate The Xfinity Race: Las Vegas

7.5 because of the racing before the last few cautions. Other than that a borefest and a predictable winner.

I kept tabs during the early portion while enjoying other sports entertainment. Then I focused in on the last stage. The late cautions ruined Bell's chance to run down KB. Based on what I saw from Bell he would have given it hell. The cautions were a bit wild but ultimately the 18 was too strong for the 2 and 23.

8.8 Surprised at the scoring here. I thought the last 30-40 laps were some of the best I've seen this season. KDB goes down a lap early, makes it all back, then loses it, then gains it back, then holds on against multiple babyfaced challengers.

7.75. Kept my attention. Some great side by side racing. Doesn't impress me to see Schrub winning in the minor leagues. What a joke.

8 and once again the professionals in the booth added to the experience. Why oh why can't the cup races be as great instead of the hyped BS.

Too many scores influenced by who won lol. The racing was great today regardless, hope the cup cars can race like this

1 simply because KB ran in the race, not because he won. I turned it off as soon as he took the lead on lap 113. It was even drama that he got down a lap. That happened with about 190 laps left and when you race against a bunch of 18 year olds, it was no mystery he would have lead back, and quite easily for that matter, with over 100 to go....its comical. Not even worth watching.

8 from the stands the battle with the top 3 was pretty good. Much better racing than Cup if you get over Kyle/Cup guy winning. I get the complaint about Kyle but Bell and Reddick especially both held their own.

Back
Top Bottom