Rate The Xfinity Race: Richmond II

Dale back int the car, missed it way more than I thought, so good to see. Plus he was happy. You could tell he let off at the end so as to not mix it up with the guys running for the titlle. The one I want to see him do is a truck race at Martinsville

Dale back int the car, missed it way more than I thought, so good to see. Plus he was happy. You could tell he let off at the end so as to not mix it up with the guys running for the titlle. The one I want to see him do is a truck race at Martinsville

Yeah I think it would be a cool thing to see, and it's a short track, with the safety advances it's fairly safe I think.

8 Good racing and thought it brought a good twist to it with Jr. and Sadler running their last race there. Became more impressed with Chastain, he seems to be the real deal and hope he is given more chances to prove himself. Kind of raises an eyebrow that with it being such a special race that the stands were so empty. Nascar may want to take note.

9.5 / 10. A great Xfinity race with hard, balls-out racing at the front among many competitive cars, tons of side-by-side racing. Honestly, I don't know what more a race fan could ask for.

Reactions: sdj
lol at the guy giving it a 6. You had the top 4 running with in a tenth all night and swapping the lead while dealing with lapped traffic using the top , middle and bottom grooves to pass. Great race! 10
I'm with you, anything less than an 8 is severely underrating this race

Reactions: sdj
Back
Top Bottom