Rate The Xfinity Race: Texas I

Where you watching the same snooze fest I watched?
When a team hits the setup, doesn't make any mistakes and runs away and hides from the field that is what it is all about if you are a racing team. If it is your favorite driver all the better. But the peanut gallery will be saying snoozer, Nascar fix it, boring.

When a team hits the setup, doesn't make any mistakes and runs away and hides from the field that is what it is all about if you are a racing team. If it is your favorite driver all the better. But the peanut gallery will be saying snoozer, Nascar fix it, boring.
Not saying that, it was a boring race, I don't think you can deny that.

6.5. Blaney flat wheels it. And several highly-touted teams need to step it up some, including JRM, Gibbs, SHR, and Ganassi. The track seems promising for Sunday, treacherous but race-able... this ain't supposed to be easy.

speaking about stepping it up. Hemeric for RCR is in the dash. He and Tifft out drove Ty..again. Gibbs put two in the Dash for cash, Bell and Preece. Preece driving part time in the cupper KDB's ride only gets one race out of four in the dash for cash (sux). Custer for SHR got into the Dash for Cash. JRM had a terrible day. Sadler in 8th, Allgaier who is fast blew his engine, Riddick was an idiot, two speeding penalties, one was while he was serving one, and Annett the ride buyer can't be depended on finishing high. JRM will be back strong at Bristol playing spoiler to the four trying to win the Dash for Cash winners money. Preece can't catch a break, Hemeric is making the most out of his. Truex bombed.

Back
Top Bottom