Rate your Track

F

Flipper13

1 to 10 , 1 being lowest , 10 being highest

Volunteer Speedway

great action , 6 defferent divisions with a average of 115 cars a week.
But there were a few times the track got dryed out.

GREAT action!!! 5 different divisons, and really devoted fans!!!

Would have to be a 10

As far as the track condition and racing it would be a 10. But if you went by payoff it would be a 2. But other than payoff it's a really great track.

well laurens is ok. but the track is the only thing wrong. it has too many holes in it. but it dose have 5 divisons.

SO I GIVE IT A 8 :worm:

Well track itself isn't the best so I'd give it a 8. The rules change according to who you are so I would give it a 5. But now if you want to rate it on All the wonderful Drivers we have and the most dedicated fans anywhere then it has to have a 10!!!!!!!!

I've only been to one track, so I can't really compare, but I've always had an awesome time. I would give Manzanita Speedway a 10

Stateline line is a sweet 1/4 mile dirt speedway that is easy to pass on. Great competition and fun to race on. Always clean but some of the buildings are run down. 9

Eriez isn't always clean. I do not realy know what it would hurt to run a leaf blower threw the grandstand area to get rid of the cig butts. The track is almost always rough and hard to pass on. They do not draw the top notch drivers to this track, but they run my class every week. I'll give it a 7 1/2.

Volunteer Speedway, Bulls Gap, TN. The fastest dirt track on the planet. 'Nuff said.

Atomic Speedway, Oak Ridge, TN. Admittedly, when comparing any track to Volunteer, it ain't gonna measure up. Atomic tries hard though.

Back
Top Bottom