rate

Originally posted by esorlxaw@Feb 16 2004, 01:22 PM
Did anyone know that there was a rookie in the race named Brendan Gaughan? He was the darlin' of speedweeks and was on about every show you can name...
And all those shows were produced by the Fox guys with the Fox talent....

Wanna bet you hear a lot more about Gaughan this week?

Well, I disagree with y'all, Rockingham is a pretty boring race, theres one car like leading the race for 200 laps. You call that racing, no wonder why one event was cut out of the schedule. It's unfortunate that Daytona, the best race of the season and most important is over, gotta wait til Talladega to have good racing again, off to Infineon and Daytona again, which will be a good 2-3 weeks, Watkins Glen which is pretty exciting then its off to Bristol week 24 which I call "yawnville" then Talladega, finally, the last good race of the season a couple weeks later.

Originally posted by Happy29@Feb 16 2004, 10:09 PM
Well, I disagree with y'all, Rockingham is a pretty boring race, theres one car like leading the race for 200 laps. You call that racing, no wonder why one event was cut out of the schedule. It's unfortunate that Daytona, the best race of the season and most important is over, gotta wait til Talladega to have good racing again, off to Infineon and Daytona again, which will be a good 2-3 weeks, Watkins Glen which is pretty exciting then its off to Bristol week 24 which I call "yawnville" then Talladega, finally, the last good race of the season a couple weeks later.
Man, I thought your ideas on politics were screwed up :EEEEK:

Just kidding, to each his own. I'm just glad there is only 4 of these "races" a year. But if you enjoy these, have fun with it.

Well Kevin's pretty odd too!! :D

But, heck, I like plate races too!! :cheers:

Originally posted by DE_Wrangler_2@Feb 16 2004, 06:47 PM
Well Kevin's pretty odd too!! :D

But, heck, I like plate races too!! :cheers:
Hooray! I'm not alone ! :) :cheers:

Originally posted by Happy29@Feb 16 2004, 05:09 PM
Uh, dude? We need you to pee in this cup, there's some things we need to check you for.

Originally posted by EatMorePossum+Feb 16 2004, 09:51 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (EatMorePossum @ Feb 16 2004, 09:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Happy29@Feb 16 2004, 05:09 PM
Well, I disagree with y'all, Rockingham is a pretty boring race, theres one car like leading the race for 200 laps. You call that racing, no wonder why one event was cut out of the schedule.  It's unfortunate that Daytona, the best race of the season and most important is over, gotta wait til Talladega to have good racing again, off to Infineon and Daytona again, which will be a good 2-3 weeks, Watkins Glen which is pretty exciting then its off to Bristol week 24 which I call "yawnville" then Talladega, finally, the last good race of the season a couple weeks later.
Uh, dude? We need you to pee in this cup, there's some things we need to check you for. [/b][/quote]
Edited for distasteful post.

Originally posted by Beorge Gush+Feb 16 2004, 08:54 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Beorge Gush @ Feb 16 2004, 08:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -EatMorePossum@Feb 16 2004, 09:51 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Happy29
@Feb 16 2004, 05:09 PM
Well, I disagree with y'all, Rockingham is a pretty boring race, theres one car like leading the race for 200 laps. You call that racing, no wonder why one event was cut out of the schedule.  It's unfortunate that Daytona, the best race of the season and most important is over, gotta wait til Talladega to have good racing again, off to Infineon and Daytona again, which will be a good 2-3 weeks, Watkins Glen which is pretty exciting then its off to Bristol week 24 which I call "yawnville" then Talladega, finally, the last good race of the season a couple weeks later.

Uh, dude? We need you to pee in this cup, there's some things we need to check you for.
Edited for distasteful post. [/b][/quote]
Beorge, just give it up...your post is not amusing.

Your trolling is not amusing....please grow up or go away.

Originally posted by nascarwoman+Feb 16 2004, 10:16 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nascarwoman @ Feb 16 2004, 10:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Beorge Gush@Feb 16 2004, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by -EatMorePossum@Feb 16 2004, 09:51 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Happy29
@Feb 16 2004, 05:09 PM

Edited for distasteful post.
Beorge, just give it up...your post is not amusing.

Your trolling is not amusing....please grow up or go away. [/b][/quote]
:salute:

Originally posted by 4xchampncountin+Feb 16 2004, 10:38 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4xchampncountin @ Feb 16 2004, 10:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Happy29@Feb 16 2004, 10:09 PM
Well, I disagree with y'all, Rockingham is a pretty boring race, theres one car like leading the race for 200 laps. You call that racing, no wonder why one event was cut out of the schedule.&nbsp; It's unfortunate that Daytona, the best race of the season and most important is over, gotta wait til Talladega to have good racing again, off to Infineon and Daytona again, which will be a good 2-3 weeks, Watkins Glen which is pretty exciting then its off to Bristol week 24 which I call "yawnville" then Talladega, finally, the last good race of the season a couple weeks later.
Man, I thought your ideas on politics were screwed up :EEEEK:

Just kidding, to each his own. I'm just glad there is only 4 of these "races" a year. But if you enjoy these, have fun with it. [/b][/quote]
Right on,agreed.I'd rather see a great road course or short track event anyday,over a boring RP or cookie-cutter track race!I know it's all racing,but We all have Our fave track types.I just thnk that it's unfair when like 70% worth of a season's races are ran solely on cookie-cutter tracks! :p

I'll give it a 5,that's as high as I rate any RP race,but was a shame that some top contenders were taken out in that wreck on lap 71,might have been very interesting at the end if those drivers were still on the lead lap IMHO.
Looking forward to the official start of the season at "The Rock",back to real racing ;)

Back
Top Bottom