Real race car driver

Yeah it would be fun to watch Tony runnig a midget (vertically challenged) car. I think Paul has an eye for the vertically challenged racers, wasn't it last week he went to a local track to watch some? Just funnin' Paul, PLeeeeeaassee don't BAM me.

tony is just a racing freak, those other guys are real drivers too. Im sorry but don't you get tired of doing the same thing over and over. Its like eating the same meal breakfest lunch and dinner every day your whole life, wouldn't you want to do more. I am not saying racing isnt fun but theres alot of other things in life that very fun and exciteing besides racing.this is not a compliment or insult just a remark noting more nothing less.

tony is not married, and has no kids...........what else is there to do for him..........

Originally posted by FANOF5
tony is not married, and has no kids...........what else is there to do for him..........
Well, Ken Schrader is married with children, and he races almost as much as Tony. In my book, they are the real racers still in WC. Luv those guys.:) :) :)

um lmao if your single and the only fun thing you know of is racing you got a problem.

what no hes not a loser tony is a great driver, I didn't mean to insult his way of life. Its just someone made the comment hes single what else is there to do. Theres alot of other things to do in life thats just as fun or maybe more fun than raceing.

Yeah, not too much fun to run in a WC event, then go run some midget cars...maybe run a sprint race or two throughout the week, keep up with the IROC races, maybe run a CTS race.

Smack, you're not making much sense. He's got it made.

well maybe its just me then, I do all kinds of stuff I think a variety is alot more fun then competeing in one type of sport all the time.Call me an idiot but I think competeing or participating in all types of sports is alot more fun then just being in one.I love playing football, surfing, raceing atvs (especially dirtbikes) or jumping them on home made jumps. Going to amusement parks seeing great things around the world (wich I don't really do but would like to ). Maybe all of you are into raceing more then me, I dont know but I like to do alot of things. Playing paintball, going to lasertag. Swimming, bundgee jumping, parachuting, etc etc,etc

Originally posted by smack500
well maybe its just me then, I do all kinds of stuff I think a variety is alot more fun then competeing in one type of sport all the time.Call me an idiot but I think competeing or participating in all types of sports is alot more fun then just being in one.I love playing football, surfing, raceing atvs (especially dirtbikes) or jumping them on home made jumps. Going to amusement parks seeing great things around the world (wich I don't really do but would like to ). Maybe all of you are into raceing more then me, I dont know but I like to do alot of things. Playing paintball, going to lasertag. Swimming, bundgee jumping, parachuting, etc etc,etc

Apparently, Tony gets more of a thrill being behind the wheel of a race car than all those activities combined. ;)

thats what I was saying thats just his way of life, I wasn't insulting it in any way or atleast I did't mean no offence.

Geez,Next people will be saying he is gay,or something.He is a pro,and loves to race.No problem.There will come a time when he wont be able to.Then he can chase the girls,and what ever he wants to do.:)

Next thing theyll be calling him gay !!!! this is so stupid you make one coment and everyone acuses you of bashing the acusations are getting rediculous

I thought Tony had a serious girlfriend???

She must be really understanding and great wife material for someone with this much passion for racing.

Get the checkers Tony

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SMOKE:D

Tony is a racer. He's a throwback to the guys who started WC and raced 50-60, or more, times a year.

It's what he loves to do. Other things don't interest him right now. His one passion is racing. Gooooooo, Tony.

smack, no one was insulting or putting anyone down. It was just a misunderstanding of what was said.

To bad Kokomo isn't a little bit closer than almost a 2-hour drive. If it were a Sat. night, I would be there. Just love to watch him race!

in his rookie year, when he wasn't as famous for always wanting to race, he drove a late model down here for speedweeks, the announcer was saying Tony Stewart and we all figured it was some other guy with the same name..:)

well, ya have to give the man credit. look at what he is doing for all the local tracks he is visiting in his other race adventures. with his fame, i am sure he is bringing a lot to those small tracks and the racers of that area.

Go Smokey

Tony just loves to race. He would probably race anything if he could. I may noy drive in races but I know how he feels. I've played sports since I don't remember when. I love to play and will play anytime I get. I was playing on 3 different co-ed softball teams at on time. Played 7 days a week. Never got old or wanted to quit. It was the excitment of not knowing how it would turn out. Just a lot of fun and great friends. Now I can't do that because I have kids to keep under control (yea right)! Tony knows he can't race forever, he's trying to do something he loves and enjoys while he can. GO TONY and race your little heart out!:)

Back
Top Bottom