Real Rock Questions

Besides his work with Ozzy and Heart? Wasn't it Pride and Glory?

Frank Beard, the drummer......but I thought he had a little one, not like Dusty and...........I can't think of his name.

Billy Gibbons is the other one Fergy. Oh, do I get half credit for this?

BTW, if you are going to try to stump Ward Fan on hard rock trivia best of luck. I applaud the one who can do it and give you the challenge.

Fregy your right, looks like he might have some small hairs on the upper lip. hear is a new pic of them. with Brokes and Dunn.
he is the one in the middle..

Damn Fregy you HOT. your right once again. it was Eliminator

points after round 3

Fregy.......2
TN...........1
Iron........1/2

OK, here's a real tough one.

There are two "hit" (well known) rock songs with the word "stadium" in the lyrics. What are they?

Hint: Think classic rock.

Brown Eyed Girl is correct. Cheech and Chong don't quite qualify lol.

Hint 2: Canada

Bon Scott
Brian Williams
Angus Young
Malcolm Young
Cliff Williams
Mark Evans
Phil Rudd
Simon Wright
Chris Slade

Dunno 'bout no nekkid women. The one I was looking for was Rush - Spirit of Radio. "The words of the prophets were written on the stadium walls....concert halls."

Oh yea, now I remember, I was doing some head scratchin on that one. Hey Lap 3 do I get credit for the Tipper owens answer??????

Originally posted by be9ak7ts16
Oh yea, now I remember, I was doing some head scratchin on that one. Hey Lap 3 do I get credit for the Tipper owens answer??????

yeah i am sorry i over looked your name. i am sorry man.

Place Name Wins

1st Tn 2
2nd Fregy 2
3ed be 1
4th Iron 1/2

this rock song is now a country hit for Alan Jackson. i beat it helped his "Blues"

2nd Fregy 2
3ed be 1
4th Iron 1/2

DQ myself on that one...I hate country and I can't stand Alan Jackson.

Judas you got it, and you damn right there is no cure for the summer time blues.

2nd Fregy 2
3ed be 1
4th Judas 1
5th Iron 1/2

Back
Top Bottom