Real tree or artificial?

Except this year I saw some guys in a pickup truck load it.
Down here we collect Christmas trees after the holidays for fish attractants. Put an old cinder block or two on the bottom of it and drop it in a lake, pond or river for a private fishing spot. It works really well and most of the trees last for several years. Maybe that's what your pickup truckers were doing.

Reactions: Pat
In the past, I know that Galveston wanted real trees to use on the beach to help stop erosion. The branches would stop the sand from blowing and help build the dunes.
Houston also collected real trees, grind them up for use as mulch in the city gardens and flower beds.

Down here we collect Christmas trees after the holidays for fish attractants. Put an old cinder block or two on the bottom of it and drop it in a lake, pond or river for a private fishing spot. It works really well and most of the trees last for several years. Maybe that's what your pickup truckers were doing.
That's possible. We have a lot of fishing around here.

I like seeing all the uses for discarded Christmas trees. Also, of note, it isn't like people are going out into the woods and chopping down trees. All Christmas trees are grown on farms specially for their purpose.

Just trying to see if the gif would've worked.

233a1d00ef6e2ae547cfb73a5ae360b9.gif

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom