Redskins = EPIC FAIL

let me correct that

EAGLES= FAIL

We tradee on of the best players in our history for nothing:mad:

When your trading away the only thing that made you a winning team for a decade it is

Well he's better than Jason Campbell that's for sure. I think DM still has a couple seasons left in him before he calls it quits. Does this mean that Vick takes over for The Eagles?

i like this trade. donovan will improve the quarterback position considerably for 2-3 years while a younger qb can be developed. shanahan should take tim tebow, if he's available in the 3rd round, and make him a project. donovan would be great to study under and i think tebow will shine if he gets enough time to develop. does washington have another 2nd round choice? look for vick to start with the eagles. it will be his position to lose.

I'm not sure exactly how I feel about this trade. I kind of like the Redskins and I absolutely hate the Eagles. I'm also of the opinion that Donovan McNabb is very overrated. I guess I'm just glad that McNabb didn't end up in Cleveland. We've already got his clone in Jake Delhomme (good enough to get a team into the playoffs, even a Super Bowl once, but not good enough to win it all...).

McNabb if anything is underrated

I think its actually Kolbs job to lose

i like this trade. donovan will improve the quarterback position considerably for 2-3 years while a younger qb can be developed. shanahan should take tim tebow, if he's available in the 3rd round, and make him a project. donovan would be great to study under and i think tebow will shine if he gets enough time to develop. does washington have another 2nd round choice? look for vick to start with the eagles. it will be his position to lose.

Tebow to Washington? Interesting theory, but I'll be shocked if Jacksonville doesn't draft him first round if for no other reason than to fill some seats at Jacksonville Municipal Stadium.

Back
Top Bottom