Representing NASCAR on Dancing With The Stars.....

How can you guys stand watching that DWTS garbage? It's worse than cancer, Ebola and AIDS combined.

He made it through again. The NASCAR vote must be pretty strong to have carried him this far. Anyone here that has seen him dance would have to agree on that point.

I am not surprised, just because there are a couple here that wank constantly on him and his brother, does not make it so.

Saw last night's Waltrip dance. It's time to take him out behind the barn.

A better outcome would be for MW to win this thing as payback to ABC for not getting that race aired from the beginning last weekend. I'm just sayin.
I agree. :XXROFL:

He got a 20 last week. That's the lowest score ever given on DWTS. And his two week total, that counted last night to stay on the show, was the lowest two week total ever and he's still on the show. He's the only one that's been in jeopardy every week and he's still on the show. Last night he stood there like an idiot while the girl did all of the dancing and he's still on the show. I smell a rat turd in the cornflakes on this deal. I think they use the fan phone in vote as a get outta jail free card while they manipulate who stay's on and who goes. Julianne Hough is a judge and her brother is a dancer, what's up with that? And yes he brought Emma to the race for the second time to promote him being on the show and beg for votes. He's an embarrassment to the sport. Part of this is fact and part is my opinion but it's how I feel.

Last edited:
He got a 20 last week. That's the lowest ever given on DWTS. And his two week total, that counted last night to stay on the show, was the lowest two week total ever and he's still on the show. He's the only one that's been in jeopardy every week and he's still on the show. Last night he stood there like an idiot while the girl did all of the dancing and he's still on the show. I smell a rat turd in the cornflakes on this deal. I think they use the fan phone in vote as a get outta jail free card while they manipulate who stay's on and who goes. Julianne Hough is a judge and her brother is a dancer, what's up with that? And yes he brought Emma to the race for the second time to promote him being on the show and beg for votes. He's an embarrassment to the sport. Part of this is fact and part is my opinion but it's how I feel.

Johali , since when did fact become a prerequisite to posting anything on this forum?:D

Anyone who puts faces in front of TVs stays on that show. The judging is a farce (always has been).

I'm still trying to find out when Tommy Chong got out from behind bars to film this. Personally, the fact that he's actually able to stand upright and not shake himself to death is some kind of a miracle.

Anyone who puts faces in front of TVs stays on that show. The judging is a farce (always has been).

I'm still trying to find out when Tommy Chong got out from behind bars to film this. Personally, the fact that he's actually able to stand upright and not shake himself to death is some kind of a miracle.
He takes frequent "lift me up" bathroom breaks. :D

Just knowing this little tidbit cost you some serious manpoints.
Nope. Give the manpoints back. I don't watch the show. I watched his and Sadie's performance's on youtube this morning and read the facts that I posted online. :p

There's tight chicks in skimpy outfits on that show. Manpoints restored, so long as you didn't check out any of the guy dancers' junk.
But Waltrip created so much junk in his career..
a_waltrip_i.jpg

Watched Mikey the first night. Haven't been back since. He looked like one of those stiff robot dancer guys from the 80's.

Geez, I was praying this would be over by now. Now I feel the same way Kasey Kahne felt while watching Brad take the checker flag at Talladega.

Geez, I was praying this would be over by now. Now I feel the same way Kasey Kahne felt while watching Brad take the checker flag at Talladega.

You have a problem with scantily clad young women or what ? The show is a godsend............ my wife is so happy that I watch it with her she doesnt get pissed at me drooling over the pretty ladies :)

Watched Mikey the first night. Haven't been back since. He looked like one of those stiff robot dancer guys from the 80's.

Last nights performance was much better, he is actually loosening up a bit.

He's an embarrassment to the sport. Part of this is fact and part is my opinion but it's how I feel.

agree !

how lotsa folks can dog cuss kez and brian france as bad for nascar ........then turn around and give this self servin goofball a pass.......w/ every gimmick he pulls ......is beyond me ?

Ok so all you Men out there that say you loose some kind of points for watching dancing, well during the olympics I'll bet you tune in on gymnastics, and ice skating.JUST CAUSE YOUR WIFE MAKES YOU WATCH IT! ROFL:D:D

Pretty sure the voting has the same rules in DWTS as they do in Whose Line Is It Anyways?

That's to say, the rules are made up and the points don't matter, just like NASCAR new Chase Format.

Well he is good at the pirouette
hqdefault.jpg

And he lost to Chong ... with a bum leg .... that's the real humiliation. I did like his answer ... 'I was trying to be sexy' ..... ROFL!!!!!
:XXROFL: That's funny as hell. I'll have to check it out on youtube.

Back
Top Bottom