RFFL 2022

Turtle84

Hail Melon 🍉
Preliminary, while we wait for the site to go live (creator is still fine tuning some things)

2022 Driver Groups​

CUP SERIES DRIVER GROUPINGS​

A GROUPB GROUPC GROUP
Chase ElliottAlex BowmanAJ Allmendinger
Denny HamlinAric AlmirolaAndy Lally
Kevin HarvickAustin DillonAnthony Alfredo
Kyle BuschBrad KeselowskiAustin Cindric
Kyle LarsonBubba WallaceBen Rhodes
Martin Truex JrChase BriscoeBJ McLeod
Ryan BlaneyChris BuescherChad Finchum
Christopher BellChris Windom
Joey LoganoCody Ware
Kurt BuschCole Custer
Ricky Stenhouse JrCorey Lajoie
Ross ChastainDaniel Hemric
Tyler ReddickDaniel Suarez
William ByronDavid Ragan
David Starr
Erik Jones
Garrett Smithley
Harrison Burton
Jacques Villeneuve
James Davison
JJ Yeley
Joey Gase
Joey Hand
Josh Berry
Josh Bilicki
Justin Allgaier
Justin Haley
Landon Cassill
Loris Hezemans
Matt DiBenedetto
Matt Mills
Michael McDowell
Mike Marlar
Noah Gragson
Parker Kligerman
Quin Houff
RC Enerson
Ryan Ellis
Ryan Eversley
Ryan Newman
Ryan Preece
Scott Heckert
Shane Golobic
Stewart Friesen
Timmy Hill
Todd Gilliland
Ty Dillon

Looks like the site has life. Check your logins to get to your picks.
It appears if you were in last year you should already be in the system.

Thanks to @Turtle84 for taking on the responsibility a few years ago for running this league and keeping this great RF tradition alive.

I hope things will slow down for me a few years and that I will least be able to participate then.

So we are using the 8 drivers (bench drivers) each week this year instead of just 4 like last year? Just making sure I entered and made picks in the correct one.

4 Starting driver's that count and then a Bench of 4 driver's in reserve to substitute in on race weekend leading up to the race, there will likely be an early lock like it was in past years because of practice and qualifying being back (I believe).

Let the NASCAR Fantasy Games begin
giphy-downsized-medium.gif

@PeopleAreStrange has officially passed DGG post-race tech and is the winner of the Daytona 500 🏆 (your trophy room gains a crown jewel)

He played a lineup of Blaney/Almirola/ADillon/ and winner of the actual Daytona 500 Austin Cindric in C-list who came up with Large points

Reminder and some clarity, for next week it's an early lock Saturday morning before the 1st practice so you're likely going to want go ahead and save your roster of 8 driver's by Friday on most/if not all weeks, there's also the ability to save roster at tracks weeks ahead of time, once that partial lock happens on Saturday you're only able to start or bench the 8 driver's that you have chose for the week. This is not like last year, where you could change anyone up until race time.

Reminder and some clarity, for next week it's an early lock Saturday morning before the 1st practice so you're likely going to want go ahead and save your roster of 8 driver's by Friday on most/if not all weeks, there's also the ability to save roster at tracks weeks ahead of time, once that partial lock happens on Saturday you're only able to start or bench the 8 driver's that you have chose for the week. This is not like last year, where you could change anyone up until race time.
Thanks for the heads up, no that it did me any good. :owquitit:

@PeopleAreStrange
Crap

I'm glad I won the prestigious Daytona 500!, because I forgot qualifying is a thing again and did not pick better drivers before this race's qualifying.
Congrats and it worked out for you! Its more proof of my theory that the more you think the worse you do at this game.

@hmmm298 ended up winning a Wild One at Auto Club, the Blue Wheel trophy 🏆 has been created and distributed (surfboard icon is mia).

He launched a lineup of Larson/Logano/Reddick/Cindric for 385 points with actual winner of the race Larson. Jumping out to an early season lead, where both @antman12 and @PeopleAreStrange sit in striking distance for the Spring stage standings.

My Daytona picks are locked in again🙁. I just can't make time

Both @JJ_14 and @RayinTX came up with double Quad 7777's in Vegas what are the odds? 18/1 48/1? If you ask KFB they backed up into it, in a fantasy of skills where talent matters of the pickings and choosings, that's what you would call DGG hogwash. Yuh don't often see a tie-For The Win with 2 different rosters, and to land on point number 84 is pristine. "Never leave the tables when you're on Heater" -the Dad from The Hangover

Thy Golden Dice 🎲🎲🏆🏆 has been awarded to your profiles, and may your good fortunes continue where Everything is Great.

I had a line-up of Harvick/Reddick/Chastain/Cindric. Not a bad weekend at all.

That's bingo in B-list make up ground points even without Briscoe, Harvick was fast today where a good amount of A-list driver's had a rough day (Blaney or Elliott might end up with slightly more scoring because of stages and laps led), Suarez looks like he would have been the magic ticket in C-list over the Cindric selection (would have guessed Cindric to have been stronger than they were today based on practice speeds, track of his liking etc, not sure what happened with them).

All in all a solid group of choices

Keep shooting your shots and chipping away at it, IT'S A LONG SEASON.

That's bingo in B-list make up ground points even without Briscoe, Harvick was fast today where a good amount of A-list driver's hadThan a rough day (Blaney or Elliott might end up with slightly more scoring because of stages and laps led), Suarez looks like he would have been the magic ticket in C-list over the Cindric selection (would have guessed Cindric to have been stronger than they were today based on practice speeds, track of his liking etc, not sure what happened with them).

All in all a solid group of choices

Keep shooting your shots and chipping away at it, IT'S A LONG SEASON.
Thanks. I had a terrible 2021 in this game, been much better this year.

@RayinTX goes back to back on the West Coast Swing to claim victory in the Desert 🌵🏆 and positions himself into the Spring segment lead in search of his first RFFL championship. Safest place to be is up front.

Here are the Standings after 4 races:
DGG1.png

DGG2.png

The good news this weekend? None of my drivers finished outside the top 20. The bad news? The highest finisher was Logano in 9th.

Blaney/Keselowski/Logano/Jones looked promising until they took out Blaney on the last lap. :(

Last edited:
My line-up this weekend of Elliott/Bell/Kurt Busch/McDowell was pretty solid. I'm doing way better this season compared to last year.

@pjmolo smashs the watermelon 🍉 at Circuit of the Americas, sporting a lineup of Elliott/Chastain/Bowman/Allmendinger to take home the Texas sized trophy 🏆 'close to the perfect lineup'

shoutout to @hmmm298 🤠 in the runner-up with almost identical selections, the difference of Bell or Bowman it turns out.

@RayinTX continues to cling to the Spring segment lead for the 3rd straight week and @JJ_14 continues to occupy his mirror 6 race's in.

Competition is fierce in 22' must be the new car in fantasy and early lock Q&P rules, with 30 races remaining on the schedule and everyone still within 250 points, it is still anyone's game for the taking!

a different look at the Weekly Scores and Standings:
SPP1.png

SPP2.png

The battle for the points lead is heating up. Last weekend, the field got bunched up. It's gonna be a tight battle this year it seems.

My saving grace was that I had the winner in Denny Hamlin. Otherwise, my line-up did pretty poorly.

I'm sporting Truex/Logano/Byron/Ty Dillon for Martinsville.

For the second week in a row, I picked the winner. Also picked the runner up. If it wasn't for Truex getting a flat, I would've had a fantastic points weekend. Can't complain though.

Last edited:
Christopher Bell ran a car sponsored by Yahoo this evening.

Yahoo has been irrelevant to me since they quit hosting NASCAR fantasy racing. I find it ironic they're trying to enter NASCAR a few years later.

I'm glad we found a new home to continue this league.

Double Tip of the hat 🎩 to @hmmm298 who goes back to back after winning Martinsville 🕰️ last night with a 408! and Richmond the week before, his 3rd win out of 8 races this season catapulting him into 2nd place overall, he's caught fire here 🔥 in the Spring Segment a new challenger.

@RayinTX retains the lead by the narrowest of margins for the 5th week in a row holding steady with a league leading 6 top5's

Standings as they run going into Bristol Dirt Race,
spp3.png
spp4.png

Christopher Bell ran a car sponsored by Yahoo this evening.

Yahoo has been irrelevant to me since they quit hosting NASCAR fantasy racing. I find it ironic they're trying to enter NASCAR a few years later.

I'm glad we found a new home to continue this league.

That's part of why I didn't roster Bell lol. I really try not to go on that site anymore if I can help it.

the DGG website has been a gem of a find, as far as fantasy nascar goes, a pleasant surprise.

Back
Top Bottom