RFFL 2022

Today was a wild day for the DGG RFFL fantasy game. The winner this weekend, @PeopleAreStrange, had a measly 293 points, which is a pretty low number for a winner. I finished fourth with 262 points, & didn't lose too much ground on the leader, @RayinTX.

Hamlin/Reddick/Bowman/Jones had great potential but all of them had issues aside from Reddick.

Today was a wild day for the DGG RFFL fantasy game. The winner this weekend, @PeopleAreStrange, had a measly 293 points, which is a pretty low number for a winner. I finished fourth with 262 points, & didn't lose too much ground on the leader, @RayinTX.

Hamlin/Reddick/Bowman/Jones had great potential but all of them had issues aside from Reddick.
Actually hmmm298 had been in the lead, we both had tough weeks and I retook the lead

A rather large update to the standings, that seem to have come around full circle to @RayinTX by a narrow margin, after multiple lead changes at the top over the last 4 races. It's going down to the wire at Kansas between @hmmm298 and @RayinTX for the Spring Segment Win, with @JJ_14 lurking on the podium in 3rd place.

Congrats to @PeopleAreStrange on winning a tough one at Darlington, and adding to his trophy collection 🏆
the list of winners previous, include:
@wi_racefan capturing his first win and monster truck trophy at Dover
@donthaveanickname at Dega with the watermelon smash victory
and @pjmolo on the Bristol Dirt taking home the coveted golden shovel (he took the lead briefly going into Talladega)
(all trophies have been awarded to your Player Profiles and are available for viewing)

Here we are after 12 races completed, and only 1 left in the Spring Segment:
dggD.png

dggD1.png

Congrats to @RayinTX who takes home the Win and the Spring Segment Victory 🏆 at Kansas. A statement win pulling out to an over 100 point lead and a healthy start to his quest for the Championship Season. His lineup included Larson/the race winner Kurt/Bowman/ & Cindric for a total of 389 points. Additions to the trophy room are complete.

the final look at the Spring Segment scoring:
dggS.png

dggS1.png

dggS2.png

dggS3.png

@REBS31 takes home a RFFL crown jewel 👑 coca-cola 600 win with a score of 384 points, avoiding the marathon of fantasy chaos.

A nice prize to start off the Summer Segment.

@pjmolo comes up big in wine country ftw 🏆🍷, one of the few to roster Suarez in C-list an excellent choice I must say.

the Top5 in the Summer Segment are within 37 points of each other. Tight Quarters early in the going.

@RayinTX continues to distance his lead in the Overall out to 250+ and 12 top5's thru 16 races!

Tip of the hat to @ToyYoda who strikes a tune 🎸 in the Music City 🎶 for his first win of the season at Nashville solidifying his hold on 3rd place Overall and adding to his 5th career RFFL trophy case 🏆.

@RayinTX had his lead cut into a little bit this week via Byron in B-list but still remains 175+ to the good.

Small lead for the Turtle in the Summer Segment, things are tightening up a little bit. Still anyone's game.

Tip of the hat to @ToyYoda who strikes a tune 🎸 in the Music City 🎶 for his first win of the season at Nashville solidifying his hold on 3rd place Overall and adding to his 5th career RFFL trophy case 🏆.

@RayinTX had his lead cut into a little bit this week via Byron in B-list but still remains 175+ to the good.

Small lead for the Turtle in the Summer Segment, things are tightening up a little bit. Still anyone's game.
Always great to win at your home track.

@Hotrod blasts off his own fireworks 🎆 with a 395 and quenches his thirst for victory at Road America :salute:. That moves him into the top5 in the Summer Segment and marks his first win of the season 🏆 (3rd race win trophy in the RFFL, 2nd road course win). He had the magic pick of real life race winner Tyler Reddick in B-list.

@RayinTX continues to hold serve in the Overall and @Turtle_Motorsports in the Summer.

and The Year of Domination continued last weekend with @RayinTX collecting his 5th 🏆win of the season at Draft-Lanta (8th career RFFL race win trophy).

the Spring Segment winner now leads both the Overall and Summer Segment Standings, in search of his first Championship, it's looking pretty good.

No posts from Turtle84 since July 15 and he has not been turning in picks in the other league. Hopefully he's just away from here/NASCAR.
That was also the last time Turtle84 made a RFFL pick. I sent a pm , hopefully I'll hear somthing.

My best finish today was a 25th by Hamlin. Awful weekend in the RRFL series for me.

I took a quick peek at the picks before Darlington scoring started. I got a feeling RayinTX
kicked our butts bad. Congrats to him if he did.

I'd like to say those picks were skill but anyone that looks at the standings knows that's not the case.

Just wish I would have actually been able to watch the race

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Looks like I had another solid day. I should be back to my subpar picks by next week

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

I won again with a line-up of Larson/Bell/Briscoe/Jones for a total of 350 points. I've gained a considerable amount of ground on the leader @RayinTX these past two races. Not sure it's enough to win the game but I'm doing better than last year.

I won again with a line-up of Larson/Bell/Briscoe/Jones for a total of 350 points. I've gained a considerable amount of ground on the leader @RayinTX these past two races. Not sure it's enough to win the game but I'm doing better than last year.
Yeah the past two weeks have been really tough...you've gained 226 points on me...that's amazing LOL

And I will be at TMS this weekend and probably won't get a chance to update my lineup on Sunday

Yeah the past two weeks have been really tough...you've gained 226 points on me...that's amazing LOL

And I will be at TMS this weekend and probably won't get a chance to update my lineup on Sunday
Have fun @ Texas! I always update my line-up the day after race, usually Monday.

Have fun @ Texas! I always update my line-up the day after race, usually Monday.
Oh yeah, I will update mine before I head out on Wednesday. The on track racing will probably suck, but we have a great time camping and hanging out with friends. I also have a hot pass this weekend for NASCAR and a pit pass for CBell's Micro Mania.

Back
Top Bottom