RFFL 2022

I also have a hot pass this weekend for NASCAR and a pit pass for CBell's Micro Mania.
Micro Mania looked fun. Cool how they lit that building up like an American flag.
The big track grandstands also changed colors. To be honest , I had to look up
CBells micro mania. I thought it may of been slot cars or radio control cars , nope,
it was the real deal chilli bowl style!

AAAND, we have a new leader! After a series of poor performances, @RayinTX gives up the lead to @Hotrod.

I did pretty mediocre with a line-up of Kyle Busch/Reddick/Chastain/Cindric for 303 points.

I just noticed that @Turtle84 made his line-up this weekend. Welcome back @Turtle84! He had a strong outing in his return with a line-up of Blaney/Chastain/Reddick/Cindric for 381 points. We had pretty much the same roster aside from the A-list driver.

I am so due for a big bust let down weekend. This thing is going to the wire with
6 races to go.

The thing that really helped me mid season was focusing on 8 picks who I thought could
qualify good at the track with the drivers avg list then after quali ; pick the final four with the best
quali positions. Top 10 in quali seem to always do good in the race 70- 75% of the time.
All the while being a total crap shoot.

Thats how I figured out Turtle made an appearance; when I saw his picks. Then saw his post on the
podium of a couple weeks ago just yesterday. Good to see him say hi and he still
has good pick'em chops. May he continue to get to calm waters and smooth highways ahead.

1664204437071.png

Talladega results:
Turtle Motorsports back in the Winners circle, Snappy D 2nd, PeopleAreStrange 3rd.
RayinTX back in the points lead by 43 points.
Good job fellas.

Hey Guys! Looks like I've missed a heck of a battle in the DGG for the overall season, quite the back and forth between @RayinTX and @Hotrod, good luck to the both of you and everyone else going into the Paperclip 📎 today. Pure organic fantasy nascar 34 races in. And also shoutout to @wi_racefan who leads the playoff portion.

Here are the Overall standings for the RFFL season long Championship:
2022-10-23.png

2022-10-23 (1).png

@pjmolo holds it wide open around the outside at Martinsville 📎 for win #5 🏆 on the season.

the top 4 are now all tied up with 5 wins across the board, amazingly equal this year echoing the real deal 22'

1 race left on the season!, @Hotrod moved into a narrow 13 point lead over @RayinTX after Martinsville, u2 are making me nervous just watching it, GL GL.

Congratulations to @Hotrod for taking home the RFFL Championship 🏆 in an epic season long battle. A great run this season by @RayinTX as well, who will take home the newly created "Most Top5's in a Season" award 🎗️ and is already gearing up for next year.

Some additional consolation prizes as there was a 4-way tie for "Most Wins in a Season" with the top 4 in the standings, and a consistently ferocious @JJ_14 takes home the "Most Top10's in a Season" award 🎗️ with 34 total. Our Playoff Segment winner is hard charging @wi_racefan 🏆closing out with good pace. All race win trophies and awards have been awarded and distributed retroactively going back to 21' season and are available for viewing, and I have a couple more ideas for awards next year, so stay tuned.

Thank you all for playing and posting, much appreciated 🤝

Here are the final standings of all participants for the 2022 season in the RFFL:
2022-11-07.png

2022-11-07 (1).png

Congratulations to @Hotrod for taking home the RFFL Championship 🏆 in an epic season long battle. A great run this season by @RayinTX as well, who will take home the newly created "Most Top5's in a Season" award 🎗️ and is already gearing up for next year.

Some additional consolation prizes as there was a 4-way tie for "Most Wins in a Season" with the top 4 in the standings, and a consistently ferocious @JJ_14 takes home the "Most Top10's in a Season" award 🎗️ with 34 total. Our Playoff Segment winner is hard charging @wi_racefan 🏆closing out with good pace. All race win trophies and awards have been awarded and distributed retroactively going back to 21' season and are available for viewing, and I have a couple more ideas for awards next year, so stay tuned.

Thank you all for playing and posting, much appreciated 🤝

Here are the final standings of all participants for the 2022 season in the RFFL:
View attachment 66155
View attachment 66156
I have no clue how I managed to get that many top 10's. I'll take the trophy though! Had some disappointing outings that kept me behind, but I did my best.

Thanks Turtle Motorsports for getting us to the finish line. It was quite the battle
to the end like I knew it would be. I was sweating bullets since I was out of
Lagano picks for the last race. Thanks for playing everyone and enjoy the off season.

Back
Top Bottom