Richard Childress Racing makes crew chief change for Austin Dillon

The politicaly correct explanation..My opinion, he got tired, full up of being cussed at by the little sheet and he went off on him

Why was Mike Dillon even mentioned in Slugger's comments? Mike might be Austin's dad.... but..... he's a no driving loser that just happened to marry Richard's daughter.... Austin and Ty....... they better thank their lucky stars that Mike hooked up with her because if that hadn't happened..... their dad and them would be working at the local Pizza Hut instead of depending on Grandpap to be bankrolling them..... Mike Dillon knows where his bread is buttered.......... he better be saying ''yes maam'' and what can I do for you and can I rub your back tonight honey...... Without Richard's daughter....... he wouldn't be crap........

Why was Mike Dillon even mentioned in Slugger's comments? Mike might be Austin's dad.... but..... he's a no driving loser that just happened to marry Richard's daughter.... Austin and Ty....... they better thank their lucky stars that Mike hooked up with her because if that hadn't happened..... their dad and them would be working at the local Pizza Hut instead of depending on Grandpap to be bankrolling them..... Mike Dillon knows where his bread is buttered.......... he better be saying ''yes maam'' and what can I do for you and can I rub your back tonight honey...... Without Richard's daughter....... he wouldn't be crap........
He was mentioned because he holds a management position at RCR and was in the meeting.

Your scurrilous attack on these people, none of whom you know, is beyond the pale. You should be ashamed.

He was mentioned because he holds a management position at RCR and was in the meeting.

Your scurrilous attack on these people, none of whom you know, is beyond the pale. You should be ashamed.
I'm not ashamed at all...... what I mentioned is what I believe and I stand by it....... what you believe is yours..... mine is mine and is just as relevant.......

You don't know him any more than I do.

wow dude, RCR kicking marks ass year after year really got to you. what do you do for your grand kids, nothing.

wow dude, RCR kicking marks ass year after year really got to you. what do you do for your grand kids, nothing.
LOL....... I kinda' thought that might get a rise outta' you Bowtie guys since RCR ain't none nothin' but sucked hind teat since they lost Sr.... Harvick was the only one carrying the load and he finally saw the writing on the wall...... He ain't done too bad for himself after he left Grandaddy....

As far as my grandkids...... I only have 1..... we are a small family and he is too young to hold a job yet..... 9 ..... but.... I have 2 sons..... and when they were 14...... they both had jobs...... we hauled 'em back and forth.... they worked and saved their money..... paid for their cars... insurance and all that stuff....... I might have bankrolled them the money........ but... it was a loan... they always paid it back.... that gave them an understanding of how hard money was made and what it was worth....... they both have excellent jobs and educations now......

As far as giving my kids and grand kids nothing...... you are dead wrong...... I gave them the knowledge of hard work and respect for a dollar..... something a lot of kids don't know.....

I never understood why Slugger & Menard were separated That duo was a top-10 contender most weeks.

Having grown up in the same hometown and about a year apart I can attest to what kymartin6 has stated. It was pretty spot-on.

good for slugger! With the family driving the cars you'll always have your job on the red line.

So AD goes out and wins with his new CC, I bet that's gotta be a kick in the nads to slugger

That was a slugger car he was driving, all the new CC did was gamble on fuel and won which is great come lets give credit to the guy who stayed at the shop and made that a decent car. Decent in that it had nothing to compete head to head with #78, #48, #18 etc. But a win is a win and every car there would have taken it.

The Dillon Gang stole one of NASCAR's prized cows -- to go with Austin's Cowboy Hat and showgirl.

Great job beating the best in a Full 600 Race with multiple strategies playing out on the track.

That was a true chase to the Checkered Flag!

Yeah I don't think this new guy is the 2nd coming. Others tried the same strategy and it didn't work for them. Win a race because you are one of the best cars and we will talk.

I did see where Labbe was in VL congratulating his ex driver and team after the race. He was as happy for them as he would have been for himself. I don't think the separation was as contemptuous as some of us make it out to be.

Awww, c'mon, nay-sayers, haters - whatever applies.

Look at how well RCR's #31 has done since the ole switch flipped in Phoenix. Average finish of 18th since the driver was infused with a rediscovery of talent and confidence after his dominating win in Arizona.

Awww, c'mon, nay-sayers, haters - whatever applies.

Look at how well RCR's #31 has done since the ole switch flipped in Phoenix. Average finish of 18th since the driver was infused with a rediscovery of talent and confidence after his dominating win in Arizona.

But.....but.....but.....we know that staying out on old tire wins and fuel mileage wins are a portend to greatness for the drivers and the organization. I know this because I have read it here.

I wasn't able to weigh in in this when it happened so I will now. As a Dillon fan, was happy with the move. Main reason is that I personally haven't been happy with strategy calls this year. A couple times last year Labbe made an aggressive call that ended up getting Austin wrecked. The first Texas and 2nd Charlotte come to mind. I think he may have been a little gun shy. All I wanted to see from the new CC was some guts. I guess I got that.

Back
Top Bottom