Richard really did drop the hammer!!!

hidesert cowboy

Team Owner
Finally a real in car video that really shows what happened. I know a few people complained and I looked to find a better video and couldn't find it till now. Watch how much jonny morris is shaking!!! He looks like he is about to die. Richard looks to hit full throttle off turn 4, wide open with only maybe a slight breath of the throttle in 2 and 3.

I don't think big E would want it any other way. Full throttle!!! There is a story about dale purposely beating rusty wallace around indy when the first laps were taken around the track at testing. This is fitting. You could tell Richard really got a kick out of it. Although RCR isn't winning races or running how they used to. They are still very much one of the sports "characters" Its nice to see this.

Hey you are all not allowed to miss Dale or else you will be accused of being stuck in the past. Because you know its time for everyone to move on and forget Dale Earnhardt ever existed.

So Johnny was just popping a squat next to Richard as they were going 200mph on the back stretch?? Thats seriously crazy I love it, I'd be shaking too I think.

it looks like they have some sort of belts that wrap around the roll bar for johnny morris. I think johnny morris was scared he is shaking like an old man with palsey. I agree that the whole dale stuff is generally overplayed these days. but this is different. its the original car, its being driven by one of the sports famous characters. Who is also a former driver himself. AND he actually floors the gas and does a lap at speed. combine all that and its one heck of a cool thing.

I liked the whole hell with it, we aren't supposed to do this but we damn well are going to aspect. Sr was that sort. For those of us who have watched that 3 car running thru there at speed, it was a cool sight.

Finally a real in car video that really shows what happened. I know a few people complained and I looked to find a better video and couldn't find it till now. Watch how much jonny morris is shaking!!! He looks like he is about to die. Richard looks to hit full throttle off turn 4, wide open with only maybe a slight breath of the throttle in 2 and 3.

I don't think big E would want it any other way. Full throttle!!! There is a story about dale purposely beating rusty wallace around indy when the first laps were taken around the track at testing. This is fitting. You could tell Richard really got a kick out of it. Although RCR isn't winning races or running how they used to. They are still very much one of the sports "characters" Its nice to see this.

I love it!

Not sure I could get in a 20-year-old car without a HANS device and tell me you were gonna hit 150+ on the Talledaga backstretch!!!

I would do it in a street car. Crappy seat and barely buckled in that car. Maybe I am scared like Johnny was

It's a shame NBC dropped the ball so bad with their coverage on this.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom