Richmond RACE thread ---

I didn't know the Camry was built in America.

Here we go, boys!

Wow, we can't even get to turn one without a wreck?

What's wrong with Clint at Richmond? This guy is pathetic. Park him

Too bad we didn't get to see it as it happened.

Larsons car doesn't look bad? Let's go kid, get back up there!

Patience? Oh, bull****. Bowyer turned right in the middle of the corner.
I don't see him turning right, but he sure didn't take advantage of all the room he had low. would've been a better line through the turn anyway (as it looks from my couch).

I don't see him turning right, but he sure didn't take advantage of all the room he had low. would've been a better line through the turn anyway (as it looks from my couch).

I did. And yeah, he had plenty of room and plenty of brakes as well. That's as intentional as it gets.

So FOX gives us 4 laps before a commerical? Here we go....

I did. And yeah, he had plenty of room and plenty of brakes as well. That's as intentional as it gets.
LOL. I know you like Larson but let's not get carried away. Clint didn't spin him on purpose.

Larson came down a little, and Clint could have been more patient on turn 1 of lap 1.

On the positive side, at least it didn't end Larson's night.

Looks like the same situation as M'ville a few years ago: Bowyer took advantage of an opening on the inside as the driver to his outside began to move down because the driver to the outside of that driver was moving down. Clint did nothing wrong there. Just a racing incident.

EDIT: Reutimann was who cost Gordon the win that day by bringing out the caution.

Oh look, it's Kasey Kahne!

Not surprised to see Harvick in the lead already.

In Clint's defense, maybe he didn't realize it was only the first lap.

If I'm Clint I just stick with the "was just scratchin' an itch" defense all over again . . .

Back
Top Bottom