Richmond RACE thread

It's because of that badass Mtn Dew Pitch Black paint scheme. That car looked amazing. Chase Elliott's car was ugly, which is only fitting since "Baja Blast" tastes like liquefied grass.
I didn't even know you could get it anywhere but taco bell, but yeah the 5 was the best of the dew schemes

I didn't even know you could get it anywhere but taco bell, but yeah the 5 was the best of the dew schemes
Its been that way for awhile now, but at first, yes I think it was a Taco Bell only thing

I agree with Andy, it does taste nasty, and I havent tried code black, and no plans too, I will stick with the normal Mountain Dew

Baja Blast comes out on store shelves every summer. Stuff is terrible, I bought some last year. Never again.

Pitch Black is good stuff. I stock up every time it comes out, since it only comes out once every 5-6 years. They only carry Baja Blast at all but one grocery store though.

Its been that way for awhile now, but at first, yes I think it was a Taco Bell only thing

I agree with Andy, it does taste nasty, and I havent tried code black, and no plans too, I will stick with the normal Mountain Dew

Pitch Black is my favorite. Has been since it came out the first time when I was in high school. I'll be legit pissed if they keep Baja Blast, but Pepsi's already made that decision. Why they're only carrying it at most stores.

Just checked my email ---- I've already gotten this week's Fan Council survey --- that was fast.
And yes, I blasted them again about the heat races for Xfinity.

Just checked my email ---- I've already gotten this week's Fan Council survey --- that was fast.
And yes, I blasted them again about the heat races for Xfinity.
Got mine too, and will be blasting them about the heat races.

Carl Edwards is the man, didn't think he was going to do it but made the experience memorable for me. I prefer the night race but still had a blast.

I thought it was rather well done, the pass was made and nobody wrecked
This coming from a Kyle fan, if anything, I would say it look as Carl hit him more on the hard side, but as it is, like you said, Kyle slowed, Carl bumper, passed, and no one wrecked, pretty much the text book definition of the bump-n-run

Pitch Black is my favorite. Has been since it came out the first time when I was in high school. I'll be legit pissed if they keep Baja Blast, but Pepsi's already made that decision. Why they're only carrying it at most stores.
I think I am going to try pitch black

This coming from a Kyle fan, if anything, I would say it look as Carl hit him more on the hard side, but as it is, like you said, Kyle slowed, Carl bumper, passed, and no one wrecked, pretty much the text book definition of the bump-n-run

I would have expected Kyle to do the same

What happened to Kyle on the last lap? It was like he lost a bunch of grip or power or something. Then during the post race interview it didn't even sound like he cared? It was almost as if he didn't want to win the race. What am I missing? Team orders to get Carl the win? I find that hard to believe but the last lap just didn't look right. Maybe Kyle didn't think Carl would try to go for the win?

Dale Earnhardt Jr.Verified account‏@DaleJr

Instead of a target rpm like "4500, 2nd gear" we use lights now. 2 yellow lights is pit speed.
----------------------
Junior was answering this question --
@Ives_Greg can you tell me why @Tjmajors says to @DaleJr when on pit road 2 yellow 2 orange?
Jeff Gluck asked Junior if Richmond was a good race ---
Dale Earnhardt Jr. ‏@DaleJr 1h1 hour ago

Maybe the ones voting No R still looking for the debris. I loved the racing. A few too many cautions but good times.
The "No" is about Jeff's poll about Richmond. So far 17% are saying it was NOT a good race.

Back
Top Bottom