Richmond

And what do you see? One division of cars. That's it. IRL's a better deal, unless of corse your name is Andy, who hates everything:rolleyes:
I get a loaded raceday on Friday with plenty to do with the best fans in motorsports and the best track in racing, and I get 400 laps of racing on Saturday along with a loaded day of things to do at the best track in racing.

I get a loaded raceday on Friday with plenty to do with the best fans in motorsports and the best track in racing, and I get 400 laps of racing on Saturday along with a loaded day of things to do at the best track in racing.
plus your MIR duties.

Personally, I'd have to disagree with Nascar fans being the best fans in motorsports. There are some good ones, but there are way too many boneheads in the Nascar fan world. Dirt track fans are the best ones really. For one, the dirt track fans have the courtesy to sit during the race so everyone around them can see what's going on, but I digress....

I guess it's a matter of taste, but I personally go for the races, not the day loaded with stuff do do. You can have all that crap, just give me racers and race cars.

This track is way too small for these cars, i hope they get it off the schedule for next year, they wrecked more than the Cup cars do for the first 2/3 of the race.

This track is way too small for these cars, i hope they get it off the schedule for next year, they wrecked more than the Cup cars do for the first 2/3 of the race.
Where are they going to run a race in the Mid-Atlantic at?

Dover's too high-banked for these cars.

Only other option is New Jersey, and we'll have to wait and see how good the action is there when ARCA and SCCA come to play. I can't wait for New Jersey! I've NEVER been this excited about going to a race. Sports cars and ARCA, road course, brand new track. I can't wait.

:owned:

Back
Top Bottom