Ride with Norman Reedus

I posted about this show in the TWD thread. Anywho, I love this show. The places and people he meets on his rides are awesome. The Death Valley ride is on my bucket list now for sure.Hell, all of them are except for the Pacific Coast Highway as I've done that ride several times. For whatever reason, I put off watching this show until last weekend, and after getting into the 1st episode I ended up binge watching the next 3 episodes cos it was that good. Looking forward to watching episode 5 that airs tonight.:cool:

MV5BMjQ2MjI2NDAtODA5Mi00NDMxLThkMzItZTc4MTVmODQyMjUzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjYwODEyMjc@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Last edited:
I posted about this show in the TWD thread. Anywho, I love this show. The places and people he meets on his rides are awesome. The Death Valley ride is on my bucket list now for sure.Hell, all of them are except for the Pacific Coast Highway as I've done that ride several times. For whatever reason, I put off watching this show until last weekend, and after getting into the 1st episode I ended up binge watching the next 3 episodes cos it was that good. Looking forward to watching episode 5 that airs tonight.:cool:

MV5BMjQ2MjI2NDAtODA5Mi00NDMxLThkMzItZTc4MTVmODQyMjUzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjYwODEyMjc@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg
I noticed you watch it on Saturdays. It comes on Sunday night where I am. It is a little late so I have my DVR set to record it.

I noticed you watch it on Saturdays. It comes on Sunday night where I am. It is a little late so I have my DVR set to record it.

Yeah, It's on Sunday. Tonight is Hell on Wheels which is also one of my favorite shows. Unfortunately, this is the last season with only 3 episodes left.:(

Reactions: Pat
Yeah, It's on Sunday. Tonight is Hell on Wheels which is also one of my favorite shows. Unfortunately, this is the last season with only 3 episodes left.:(

Is that show good? It's on Netflix and I've been thinking about starting it..

I got to see Ride with Norman from last Sunday. I'm not a motorcycle enthusiast but I loved what I saw. Loved the alligator whisperer and crawdads catching. The trip to the Big Easy was interesting with the voodoo priestess. I'll be looking forward to catching up with the series.

I got to see Ride with Norman from last Sunday. I'm not a motorcycle enthusiast but I loved what I saw. Loved the alligator whisperer and crawdads catching. The trip to the Big Easy was interesting with the voodoo priestess. I'll be looking forward to catching up with the series.

Yeah, it was entertaining,but the least favorite episode of mine so far. There wasn't much of a ride involved like the previous episodes, but it was still cool.

The next episode is the season finale. Hopefully, they plan on having a second season.

In the first-season finale, Norman Reedus travels with Peter Fonda from Naples to Key West in Florida.

Genre: Special Interest
Network: AMC
Air Date: Jul 17, 2016

Reactions: Pat
Back
Top Bottom