Ringling Bros. circus to close 'The Greatest Show on Earth' after 146 years

That's a lot of unemployed clowns. Sad though I liked the circus when I was a kid. And as a railfan circus trains were cool.

I was pretty sad to see that headline somewhere earlier today. It makes sense, but it just doesn't seem right.

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk

I just saw the show tonight, I hadn't been since I was young but the show was still a lot of fun and there are some amazing stunts done. It's sad that they couldn't keep it going even if it meant less animals.

It's kind of ironic though that they got rid of the elephants because that's what some people wanted but people also stopped buying tickets because there were no elephants.

My daughter is a huge animal lover and I have been made more aware of the treatment of animals in environments like this over the years because of her. I don't believe that it's as bad as some people make it out to be, though. Business owners have an incentive to make sure that animals are healthy and cared for to a certain extent, as an investment, if for no other reason. Many people tend to think that wealthier people are just mean for the sake of being mean. Liberism tends to lend itself to that type of thinking, I guess. I know that I was taught believe that, more or less, myself.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using Tapatalk

Those animals get better treatment then some people.
My maternal grandmother was on the high wire until she fell. Both of my great uncles John and Harry Nelson were in the circus their entire lives

My daughter is a huge animal lover and I have been made more aware of the treatment of animals in environments like this over the years because of her. I don't believe that it's as bad as some people make it out to be, though. Business owners have an incentive to make sure that animals are healthy and cared for to a certain extent, as an investment, if for no other reason. Many people tend to think that wealthier people are just mean for the sake of being mean. Liberism tends to lend itself to that type of thinking, I guess. I know that I was taught believe that, more or less, myself.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using Tapatalk
What's liberism? Asking for a friend..

Back
Top Bottom