RIP Kobe Bryant

He was just congratulating Lebron on passing his point mark last night. He was just at a laker game with his daughter last week. This can't be man.... this one hurts.

ESPN just confirmed RIP Kobe

Unreal. Was a big fan of him in the Shaq era. But drifted away from and even grew to dislike him a bit but wow reading that he died hit me hard.

I hope there is misreporting. I’m not ready

He was just congratulating Lebron on passing his point mark last night. He was just at a laker game with his daughter last week. This can't be man.... this one hurts.
Sorry DUN, it hurts losing someone you were a fan of for many years. Same way I felt when Steve McNair was killed and the same way I’m sure all of Earnhardt’s fans felt when he died at Daytona. Hopefully the Lakers will win it all this year in his honor.

Unreal. Was a big fan of him in the Shaq era. But drifted away from and even grew to dislike him a bit but wow reading that he died hit me hard.

I hope there is misreporting. I’m not ready

It's all confirmed. This is surreal

Kobe’s daughters reportedly in the helicopter as well. This cannot be.

Whole family gone? No ****** way

Kobe’s daughters reportedly in the helicopter as well. This cannot be.

Whole family gone? No ******* way

I read earlier that Vanessa was not on the plane. I pray to god none of his daughters were.

Fingers crossed yet totally heartbroken
Screenshot_20200126-122800_Samsung Internet.jpg

I do not follow the NBA, but you do not have to know much to know who Kobe was, and that he was great.
Life is short and we are not promised our next breath.

RIP

Many conflicting reports.. some saying the kids were on the chopper, some saying Rick Fox was with them. That's 6 people assuming KB was the pilot. Need to try and be patient here...

Many conflicting reports.. some saying the kids were on the chopper, some saying Rick Fox was with them. That's 6 people assuming KB was the pilot. Need to try and be patient here...

Given that it was Kobe, he probably had other sports mate in with him. Reports so far have been that there was indeed a pilot with them.

Also reports that the whether was not optimal for flying. We'll just have to wait and see.

Thanks Dunn and you are 150% right

Damn, that sucks , RIP

Awful. If this report is true they were on the way to a basketball practice at the Kobe Bryant Academy. So sad for this family. There was a lot of love there.

Also, **** the National Media. Just putting stuff out for the sake of clicks. Sick.

Back
Top Bottom