RIP, Mr. Bond

Wow I was shocked when I saw that for some reason. I think I’ve seen more movies with him on than any other actor. Maybe tied with De Niro for me in terms of whose movies I watched more of.

The Hunt for Red October is is at the top of my list.

RIP LEGEND!

Wow I was shocked when I saw that for some reason. I think I’ve seen more movies with him on than any other actor. Maybe tied with De Niro for me in terms of whose movies I watched more of.

RIP LEGEND!
Ditto Finding Forrester

had no idea he was 90... he lived a long full life. one of my favorite's in sooo many movies.

Legendary screen presence with great charisma and wit, RIP. He had been out of public view for a long time. I hope he lived out his final years happily.

Really sad news, he was an amazing actor.

engage th

RIP LEGEND!
engage the silent drive
RIP.
PURE UTTER CLASS

Thunderball, From Russia with Love, Goldfinger and Diamonds are Forever are my favorite Bond movies of his. I grew up with Pierce Brosnan as Bond and he will always be Bond to me, but gosh damn was Sir Sean amazing in the role.

Back
Top Bottom