• Richard Petty / David Pearson

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Donnie Allison / Cale Yarborough

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ChexOrWrex

Ya gotta wanna
Tournament via Sweet 16 style. The highest 8 voted choices move on. Then the Final 4, then the championship.

Poll is open for 7 days. You cannot change your vote so choose wisely.

Poll only allows 10 slots. Remaining 6 choices to write in comments:

Dale Earnhardt / Darrell Waltrip

Kevin Harvick / Ricky Rudd

Jimmie Johnson / Kurt Busch

Kevin Harvick / Kyle Busch

Rusty Wallace / Darell Waltrip

Jimmie Johnson / Jeff Gordon

Joker

#1 Harvick Fan
Okay, I'm sorry, but anyone who doesn't answer JG/DE or Petty/Pearson is just wrong.

Snappy D

2017 Pick Em Champion 2018 Bold Predictor
I am just getting to the simmering of the feud of the Earnhardt vs Bodine feud. Started in 87 it looked like and carried into 88, those two clearly didnt like each other. But Bodine came off to me as a weasel, but thats just my opinion.

Greg

2014 RF YAHOO CHAMP Your leader
Looking back on the Greg Biffle and Kevin Harvick thing is funny to me.

I am a Harvick fan he is probably my favorite active driver. I think he is incredibly tallented. I even think he is underrated. But I have to say there are so many cases were he was an absolute jerk, like the time ran across the top of Biffles car to confront him.

ChexOrWrex

Ya gotta wanna

I am a Harvick fan he is probably my favorite active driver. I think he is incredibly tallented. I even think he is underrated. But I have to say there are so many cases were he was an absolute jerk, like the time ran across the top of Biffles car to confront him.
Got that yap yap mouth.

wi_racefan

Team Owner

But if you just keep taking it you end up like Joey with everyone running you over and using you up

Truex_rox

19 looks better than ever.
Okay, I'm sorry, but anyone who doesn't answer JG/DE or Petty/Pearson is just wrong.
I voted based on how crazy and bitter the rivalry tended to get over an extended period of time. That's why I chose Carl Edwards and Brad Keselowski's rivalry. Those two sent cars flying several times and brought the ugly side out of each other.

Turtle84

lost a step
I voted based on how crazy and bitter the rivalry tended to get over an extended period of time. That's why I chose Carl Edwards and Brad Keselowski's rivalry. Those two sent cars flying several times and brought the ugly side out of each other.
In 2 different series too, underrated. I still voted JG/DE though, based on timing fan hatred and polar opposite paint schemes.

Top Bottom