Robbie is back

StandOnIt

Farm Truck
Robbie Gordon is back after three years? and running the Dakar. 1 billion viewers world wide. Starts January 4th

Personally, I preferred him racing a truck over a UTV so he could compete for the overall. This is neat, though.

Edit: Nvm I assumed that video was just news about his plans to race a side by side in this years Dakar over his home built Prerunner he was racing there previously. Wtf actually was that? Hahaha

Last edited:
Personally, I preferred him racing a truck over a UTV so he could compete for the overall. This is neat, though.

Edit: Nvm I assumed that video was just news about his plans to race a side by side in this years Dakar over his home built Prerunner he was racing there previously. Wtf actually was that? Hahaha
If you know so much why don't ya post it? hahaha.

Back story on my post above

This is my last week as the Hendrick Motorsports graphic artist. I'm headed to Lima, Peru to throw some light on Robby Gordon's Dakar effort. Video to build excitement. AMA.

Back story on my post above

This is my last week as the Hendrick Motorsports graphic artist. I'm headed to Lima, Peru to throw some light on Robby Gordon's Dakar effort. Video to build excitement. AMA.
Oh. Nice!

Back
Top Bottom