Robby Gordon Ready For Daytona!! Haters Wrong Again!!HAHAHA!!

711DRT

AAAAHHH!! Fulltime ride again next year at RCR!! YYEERRR-HHHOOOOO!!!

I've been an RCR fan for years but I really don't see why Childress has Gordon on his team. I'd rather see Bobby Hamilton.....

Not a Robby fan in any way, shape or fashion..........but I never doubted he would retain his ride with RCR.:) I was hoping......but wasn't holding my breath/:D

Robby will be a hero by the end of next year.Anyone want to lay money on that?:D RCR Will have made a decision that looks like honey in a salt pit.Good choice Richard.Sorry Keven just didn't work out.;)

I'll take you up on that bet.....I say that Kevin will place better in the points than Robby.

Pbunch..........I saw on another thread you bet on Martha Stewart.:) You sure you want to do this? I'm with Fergy..........you takin' bets?:)

A couple of bad moves, or Robbie could have been in the top 15 this year!! We gotta admit he's due at a road course for sure, right??I think he learned points racin' this year-finish if possible!!

Robby's attitude has to change a lot before he does anything good in NASCAR. Don't know what it is about him but he just can't get that chip off his shoulder.

Robby isn't a bad driver at all, he just needs to work on racing cleaner and not making stupid mistakes that cost him good finishes. For example, in the first Rockingham race last year, he was running 7th late, when he tried to force the issue with a lapped car, spun, and ended up 24th. If he can avoid things like that (and pissing off the officials), I think he'll have a solid year next year - I wouldn't be surprised to see a few top-5's and around 15th in the points. I'm not a fan of his, but I do think he can do some good things next year.

Originally posted by 711DRT
We gotta admit he's due at a road course for sure, right??I think he learned points racin' this year-finish if possible!!

Yeah too bad for him there are 34 other races that are on ovals. POINTS RACING?? Give me a break...

PBunch you have a lot of takers on that bet. I am not a betting man but I will have to go with the others. Sorry.

Whats wrong with Gordon? I think the real queston should be whats wrong with Childress?????

If Robbie were too Win the INDY 500 & a Winston CUP Race in the same season?? Oh that would break some hearts wouldn't it!!GO31

What's wrong with Childress? Sure he whines alot but wouldn't you if you didn't think everything was fair?

Robby is ok. He can drive the wheels off a car. He just needs to work on his mistakes.

I'm thinkin' Robbie will win in CUP next year, & Win the INDY 500 !! Oh yeah the BAJA 1000 too!! GET 'EM 31 !!!

Originally posted by 66mustang
What's wrong with Childress?  Sure he whines alot but wouldn't you if you didn't think everything was fair?

Name one crew cheif or team owner that doesn't..........

Robby Gordon is a talented driver, but that isn't what makes a winner. He's already won a Cup race, so we know he can do that. His problem is similar to that of Tony Stewart. He needs to learn how to control his emotions instead of wearing them on his sleaves. There is more equal compitition in the Winston Cup than what he has been used to and so he doesn't have only a couple of other drivers out there to contend with, but many more. While he may never win a championship in the Cup series, he will win his share of races. Another Skinner, he is not.

Originally posted by 711DRT
I'm thinkin' Robbie will win in CUP next year,  & Win the INDY 500 !! Oh yeah the BAJA 1000 too!! GET 'EM 31 !!!

Ummm, that's kinda stretching it. You should just be hoping for some more top 5's other than road courses.

Back
Top Bottom