Robby Gordon wins it!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: Woohoo Im gonna look good in the points race after this weekend

WOW what a finish. Damn, Jeffy was spun on the 1st and last lap.
Great run for Robby G.

Dale Jr. 3rd great run.

Great job Robbie. Also great runs for Jr. Harvick and W. Burton.

I was so angry both Kyle petty and Fittipaldi were taken out early of course fittipaldi came in contention moving from the back up to 27th position before being taken out. :angry:

Finally relatively 'clean' day/win for Robbie. G'job.

Can't overlook Jimmie's last -> 4th place tho'....(at least I can't)
:cheers:

Congrats to Robby, but even more congrats to the #22 Caterpillar Dodge team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Originally posted by 97forever@Aug 10 2003, 08:07 PM
GREAT job by those guys!The new king of the road course has arrived!
Robbies win today was luck. He admits that.
Does that make him the "king of the road courses"?? After all, the best drives nor the best cars failed to win.

But Robbies win is what makes racing fun. To consider who really had the best cars and were the best drivers ALL day long, check Jeff Gordon and Tony Stewart. Both of them came from the back, twice.

Take nothing away from Robbie, he earned it and deserves the win, but give credit where it is due and include Junior. He done good too. :D

Anyone else notice a BUNCH of new names to the 'Look who raced good today' at a Road Course!?

These races could get to be REALLY interesting in the future with 5-10 really close runners! Today is definitely a peak in my interest in Road Courses....

Originally posted by Hurricane495@Aug 10 2003, 02:44 PM
of course fittipaldi came in contention moving from the back up to 27th position
Huh?

Originally posted by Whizzer@Aug 10 2003, 03:14 PM

Take nothing away from Robbie, he earned it and deserves the win, but give credit where it is due and include Junior. He done good too. :D
I didn't hear you Whizzer, would say that again. :p

Originally posted by bowtie+Aug 10 2003, 09:20 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bowtie @ Aug 10 2003, 09:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Whizzer@Aug 10 2003, 03:14 PM

I didn't hear you Whizzer, would say that again. :p [/b][/quote]
Junior has made big advances in his racing performance. In the past, much criticism was leveled in his direction and a large number of people tried and are still trying to compare him to his father. Many dislike him for no real reason other than he started with every advantage. He is holding his own regardless of how he started.

Previously, Junior lived high and played hard and over the winter looked at the bigger picture until something changed his performance, attitude, style and he improved his driving ability.

He did good today, and it showed. Time will tell if this was a singular occurance and will be a driver to be reckoned with at road courses in the future. The steady grind of driving hard, never quitting and staying with it even though the chips are down, week in, week out, can be a telling factor in the overall performance for any driver close in a championship.

Translation:Jr. done good....(I can not believe you actually got Whiz to comment on it Bow!Good job buddy!I am proud of you.)

Originally posted by Whizzer+Aug 10 2003, 03:48 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Whizzer @ Aug 10 2003, 03:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -bowtie@Aug 10 2003, 09:20 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Whizzer
@Aug 10 2003, 03:14 PM

I didn't hear you Whizzer, would say that again. :p
Junior has made big advances in his racing performance. In the past, much criticism was leveled in his direction and a large number of people tried and are still trying to compare him to his father. Many dislike him for no real reason other than he started with every advantage. He is holding his own regardless of how he started.

Previously, Junior lived high and played hard and over the winter looked at the bigger picture until something changed his performance, attitude, style and he improved his driving ability.

He did good today, and it showed. Time will tell if this was a singular occurance and will be a driver to be reckoned with at road courses in the future. The steady grind of driving hard, never quitting and staying with it even though the chips are down, week in, week out, can be a telling factor in the overall performance for any driver close in a championship. [/b][/quote]
Bravo Whizzer, well said. It's good to hear from someone who can get past his last name.

feiertag-smiley-013.gif

It's a pipe-smokin' Irish-smiley....

If you don't see the relevance then I'm not going to take the time to explain to you.....

-ps - if anyone can explain it to me I would be very grateful! :D

Originally posted by Splunge@Aug 10 2003, 04:19 PM
It's a pipe-smokin' Irish-smiley....

If you don't see the relevance then I'm not going to take the time to explain to you.....

-ps - if anyone can explain it to me I would be very grateful! :D
ever wonder what is in the pipe?

Back
Top Bottom