ROC and NASCAR driver participation

CBS Sports on Sunday I believe.
Yep. Sunday 11 am to 1 pm channel 221 on direct tv. Already dvr'd. Also they'll have Saturday's highlights at 11:30 pm Sat.. All times are central.

The girlfriend is trying to talk me into going Sunday. I just can't see driving 10 hours round trip for a 2 hour event, especially for something I'm not 100% interested in. Oh and I also would be rooting for the Busch bros. which just feels...sleezy.

The girlfriend is trying to talk me into going Sunday. I just can't see driving 10 hours round trip for a 2 hour event, especially for something I'm not 100% interested in. Oh and I also would be rooting for the Busch bros. which just feels...sleezy.

Why don't you guys go to the 24 at Daytona instead? I would say the 10 hour trip is well-justified for that race... Lol

Why don't you guys go to the 24 at Daytona instead? I would say the 10 hour trip is well-justified for that race... Lol
Haha yeah that one is only an hour and a half or so for me since I'm in Tampa. Plus uh...GORDON!! So we may def do that.
That was my thought. I was seriously toying with going myself, until I has the honor of spending $1200 on a head gasket replacement this week. :(

The roof is scheduled to be closed for the weekend.

C2od1hxXUAAczHi.jpg:large

I don't know whether or not you have to pay for the stream?
If all you're after is this event, apparently you can sign up for the monthly sub and then cancel before the first 30 days is up. At least, that's how it looks; I'm not motivated enough to read the details.

Incidentally, their 1-year rate is $50 and the 2-year is $90. If anyone out there cares, I'd gladly pay that for dedicated NASCAR coverage. Hint, hint.

upload_2017-1-21_7-24-3.png

upload_2017-1-21_7-28-54.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-1-21_7-27-21.png
    upload_2017-1-21_7-27-21.png
    30 KB · Views: 80
NASCAR fans are well aquanted with this years champion. I don't want to spoil it for those that want to watch it later. I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

Watched the first ten minutes of the highlights.

Thinkin' that'll carry me thru 'til the 18th.

I only need carried through to next week's Rolex, and I have a couple of Battlebots still left in the DVR.

Back
Top Bottom