Rocky Horror Reboot

Professur

Team Owner
Dafuk did I just watch? Seriously ... How the hell did this make it onto the air? When even the original writer is saying it's a pile of ****e ....

People asked how Tim Curry could be attached to this steaming pile. I think the answer is obvious from his performance ... he's had a stroke that left him brain damaged.

I watched about 2 minutes of that abomination. :bleh: Who in the world thought they could improve on the original?
Probably the same idiots that thought they could improve on Annie, Ghostbusters and several other good movies with "remakes", but they all were big flops.

I watched the remake in order to avoid the political crap on all of the other channels.
Found it interesting and liked a few of the changes they made, but overall I like the original much better.
I have copies of the original on VHS and DVD... doubt I'll buy a copy of the remake though.
Also saw the original a few dozen times first in the audience and later as projectionist. But have no plans on seeing the remake again.
The original has become an institution (leading to a remake attempt), but I'm not expecting the remake to hang around long.

Back
Top Bottom