Rolex series

StandOnIt

Farm Truck
Hi all. Rolex race at the new Circuit of the Americas this Saturday 3/2. Beautiful road course, should be a great race.

I wish i was there. I know about 10 people there doing team support. I knew about 15 that were at the 24@D. Helps that it's half a state away, i know alot more than those 10 went down in a pair of 15 passenger vans. They bought an entire section for the F1 race and I think they did the same for rolex.

A colleague went the the F1 race and said the track is great, every seat can see multiple corners.

I am proud of it, I didn't have a thing to do with it. People from all over the world watch the formula 1 race, and the track is beautiful. Sure would be cool if Nascar has a road race there.

Dang, what a race. If you missed it, they will be showing it again on speed tonight at 10p.m. cst

Pretty good race. I thought Pruett had a shot at it. I'm not a fan of multiple series cars on the track at one time. That's why I'll never really give this type of racing any real attention.

Yeah Pruitt would probably agree with you right now...bwaaa. Makes it just that more interesting and next year they will merge with Jim France's American Lemans series

yeah it really was, Pruitt thought he could fly... until he hit the ground anyway. Angelli didn't cut him any slack either. Angelli is a rough driver. There was more beating and banging than the Nascar race.

Gainso racing is based up here in Lewisville Texas. I've never been to their shop, but I'm told it is very, very small. I missed the race as we were out with the camaro.

It is on again tonight on Speed @ 10 c.s.t. Magnet. Real good race, catch it if you can. That track is really racy.

Rolex is one of mmy absolute favorite series. Some of the best, closest racing around! I didn't make it to one of their races last year unfortunately. Really hoping to make it out to a few this year. Didn't get a chance to watch a race from this track before the Rolex race, it looks good! I've already got my tickets ordered for the Australian V8 Supercars ! Should be good!

Rolex is one of mmy absolute favorite series. Some of the best, closest racing around! I didn't make it to one of their races last year unfortunately. Really hoping to make it out to a few this year. Didn't get a chance to watch a race from this track before the Rolex race, it looks good! I've already got my tickets ordered for the Australian V8 Supercars ! Should be good!

You my friend are going to see a real good race. You didn't miss much with the formula 1 last year, except I could tell other forms of racing at that track were going to be good. The track has so many different turns and it is so wide, the supercars will tear that place up!

You my friend are going to see a real good race. You didn't miss much with the formula 1 last year, except I could tell other forms of racing at that track were going to be good. The track has so many different turns and it is so wide, the supercars will tear that place up!

Should be great! Have been wanting to see the V8 Supercars for many years, with the money I spend on overseas trips with the GF, Just couldnt justify doing that for a V8 Race yet with the money i'm currently making. Never thought they would actually bring a V8 Supercar race to North America. Should be awesome! Definitely my most anticipated race of the year!

Rolex at Watkins Glenn..wasn't paying attention, thought I heard Emerson Fittipaldi. looked at the tv and it was his son, sounded just like Emo and looks like him too when he was that age. Drove a great race, congrats.

Back
Top Bottom