Roll Call

P

pbunch

Hi some of you may know me, and some may not. I thought I would stop in to say howdy. The place looks great. If you all don't mind I may stop in more often. :)

Nice to see you again, pbunch! Hope to see more of you bud. Any man with a Mark Martin avatar is ok in my book!

It's been awhile man, dont be a stranger! :beerbang:

Thank you 97. Looks like Kurt has a good seat for Sundays race. Lots of luck to you as a fan. :)

Not to bad these days. I finnaly had my hip replacement done. I can kick butt with the rest of them now.

97forever said:
Good to hear that. Lord knows butt-kicking is a dying art and someone needs to carry it on! :laugh: :laugh:
You got that crap right. Kick a butt meet a lawyer. :)

97forever said:
Let me see if I can round up any of the gang, bud. This can kick if we do it right. :beerbang:
Sounds good, I can hang for a bit. :beerbang:

HEY PBUNCH.............. :beerbang: :D :bounce: :pbjtime: :punkrocke

Attachments

• !cid_002f01c4c6d0$75f898a0$6401a8c0@raynawag.jpg
    [email protected]
    13.7 KB · Views: 131
Hi there pbunch !!!!!

Good to see you, I'm peyt or PS ... which ever suits you !!!!

Hope you will come around more .... :waver:

peyton shea said:
Hi there pbunch !!!!!

Good to see you, I'm peyt or PS ... which ever suits you !!!!

Hope you will come around more .... :waver:

PS works. How are you this great race weekend?

Will look what the cat drag in. How in the world are you PBunch. We will prolly let you stay around if you like. :beerbang:

Gollum said:
Will look what the cat drag in. How in the world are you PBunch. We will prolly let you stay around if you like. :beerbang:

How are ya Gollum, good to see you outside of the podium for a change too! :beerbang:

I'm doing good, thanks for asking !!!!

Hope all is well with you, I'm looking forward to Sunday !!!!
Should be an awesome race !!!!! Even better if Jeff wins ..... :ninja:

Gollum said:

Thats very kind Gollum :beerbang: , But you know that might cause major out breaks of laughs at times.

peyton shea said:
I'm doing good, thanks for asking !!!!

Hope all is well with you, I'm looking forward to Sunday !!!!
Should be an awesome race !!!!! Even better if Jeff wins ..... :ninja:

Now let's not get carried away there babe! :p :p

That will be OK. Takes less energy to smile than it does to frown. :D

Folks this has been fun, but I gotta take care of a chore. I will see you all later tonight. Thanks again for the great response. :)

Well, well, well.........look who slipped in almost unnoticed!! :) Good to see ya old buddy..........and good to hear you are all fixed up health wise!! :beerbang:

pbunch said:
Lord no. I have a plate full before I'll be ready. :eek:

thats ok me neither...don't even have my turk yet either.......hopefully will pick that up monday or tuesday....... :D :D :lurk:

Wonder where everyone else is tonight...makes you think they actually have stuff to do on a Friday night! C'mon Maj and Bow and Shady and Turtle! Where are you guys?? :cool: :D

Hmm...Looks like I missed all the fun...

Now I gotta get to bed. :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom