Roll Call

P

pbunch

Ok all you newbie's,and oldies its time to come alive,I want to see everyone check in.:) I love this place,And besides my #1 Mod[TRL] is up late.Lets sound off.:) This means you too Kat,And our newest Mod.The Scrabble,Who could turn the smallest quote into a major novel.Just kiddin Scrab Man.:)

Well Im here...! Not for long though, well see ya around the best Place on Earth...A.K.A...Racing-forums.com!

I'm here, sort of. Trying to catch up on the news, and the gossip. :newangel:

Hell, pbunch, it's only 9:40. I'm good for at least another 20 mintues. ROTFL

Hey Tab, I think Mrspb kicked him out last nite cuz he was here till all hours.

So far so good,Now let's hear from some Punk Rookies.Don't be shy,I was a Punk Rookie 3 months ago. :)

I'm here too...at least in between Dega-proofing the apartment *sigh*. :)

Hey Kat
PH when are ya'll going to give the race report from Bristol? Did the Queen take any pics this time?

Abooja,Where are you going?Down to the watering hole?You better be carefull in the mean streets.;)

Tab, I'll try to get a race report up yet this weekend. With bringing Dega home today this past week has been kind of hectic. The Queen didn't take any pics, but Michele and I did. Will get those up too once the film is developed.

Pbunch, don't worry...just headed on over to the next room to watch Seinfeld. :D

Unless it heats up in here, in which case...

Originally posted by ParkHere
I'm here too...at least in between Dega-proofing the apartment *sigh*. :)

How is the beastie, and Charlotte, and Three. Did tally move??

Originally posted by Budgirl
*sniff*  She's taken Dega for good, Tab.  

Broke my heart to see him go - but the other three are keeping us hopping - and happy :)

BOOHOO, and I mean that....It is so easy to fall in love with kittens.

Originally posted by TexasRaceLady
Walrus --- you getting rained on?

*handing Walrus a towel*

HEHE TRL, was that a crying towel???

Where have you been Walrus???PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I'm here too but at the weekend cabin where the dial up may be running something like 18k so I won't be on for long.

Raining like hell here too but we need it. Very dry summer with occasional smoke from nearby forest fires. A cool rain is welcome.

Have a great weekend. I've got the recorder set for Sunday but wonder if maybe we'll be seeing a Monday rain delayed race

cyal8r

Wow alaska, The entire US seems to be dry. And all those Fires! Something weird though, for the first time in probably 10 years, my local golf course is GREEN! Its nice to play off a grass instead of dirt sometimes...lol

Hey here for a little while, had a great day and can't wait till the race Sunday.:D Hopefully no rain.

Been a pretty wet week and looks like it'll continue through the weekend. Haven't been out much, and when I'm not asleep just doing a lot of :lurking: lurking.

It rained a little here on Wed, the first day of school. Other than that no rain in this part of California for a long time.

I can only remember two times it has rained here in like the past few years.

Just checking in. I think everyone else is already in bed or offline anyways. I probably have a beer and go to bed too.

Howdy all! It's Saturday of a long holiday weekend!!!
Time to crack open a beer and put on the Busch race.

:lurking: :beerchug:

:anon: :awing: :uhmnotsur
hey ya'll one of the new punk rookies stoping by.

btw: have I said what a great place this is :D :D :D :D :D :D

Originally posted by Lap3Forever

Sir Yes Sir......Lap3 Reporting For Duty Sir :p
PLEASE Lap 3....DON"T STAND AT ATTENTION!!! YOU'LL SCARE PEOPLE AWAY!!!;)

I'm here.................in and out..checking in.........only a little bit before 5 here...........got the whole night ahead............
but I am here..............:D

Ok no computer for a few days, I think my life stopped. :) But I am still here does that count? Alaska I love you avatar. Soon to be race day are you ready? I am!!

Back
Top Bottom