Roll Call

Originally posted by sgbg88
Here's the 9 year old rugrat that loves purses and the 6 year old loves horses. She has a ton on the cedar chest in her room!  This is where all that grocery money goes to and the hubby eats like a horse:D

S...........you have 2 beautiful girls there............oh goodie..another purse lover..hahahahha
thank you for posting .....:)

Originally posted by buckaroo
I'm back and I'm glad I don't have to buy no damned purses.  Jeez, the wife will go out and drop big bucks for a stupid purse and me, I'll keep my old wallet for years.  

Trading Spaces...Doug the Dupe again.  Eeeeuuuw!  :awing:

Buckaroo..........I have a daughter that just spent almost 200 dollars on a Kate Spade purse...........now if you are not familiar with Kate Spade, ask your wife..they are pricey.........I am NOT that purse crazy to spend that kind of money on one purse.............:D

Here's the 9 year old rugrat that loves purses and the 6 year old loves horses. She has a ton on the cedar chest in her room!  This is where all that grocery money goes to and the hubby eats like a horse:D
OH BOY,You got problems too sqbg,Those girls are gonna break some hearts.

Originally posted by TexasRaceLady
sgbg, those are two precious young ladies.  :)

cutiepie, my weakness is Coach!  *sigh*

when my youngest daughter was here last spring, she took my coach.............told her not to abuse it and take care of it.........

my new ones today were just no names, but i love them.........:)

The oldest is almost 5 foot and they both have green eyes like their daddy! I already keep a close watch on them, right cutiepie!:D They can't even look at a boy till they're 30! I keep telling them to quit growing, doesn't seem to be working:( Might post a picture of the hubby and I tomorrow, don't know if you all are ready for that yet:)

The oldest is almost 5 foot and they both have green eyes like their daddy! I already keep a close watch on them, right cutiepie!:D They can't even look at a boy till they're 30! I keep telling them to quit growing, doesn't seem to be working:( Might post a picture of the hubby and I tomorrow, don't know if you all are ready for that yet:)

well they are beauties........green eyes...nice......yes no boys till their 30.......
oh goodie a picture of you and hubby........from the looks of the girls......I think they have great looking parents too.......
:) :)

To complete the family here we are. Don't laugh too hard:) Look a little different now, hair is longer and lost a little more weight--yeah! Will try to take another one soon

I am here and supposed to be leaving. So I can function tomorrow.

I just woke up for my one 3hr class today.....then I go to my room and pack for tomarrow.....going home for thanksgiving woooohoooo!!!!

Krystle

Back
Top Bottom