Ross Chastain is Going to Win the Title…. Unlike Tyler Reddick

WhiningSmoke

Team Owner
Tyler Reddick aka a B+ driver at best who wants to run away from the grind to TRD to finish 14th in points at best thinking that the grass is greener on the other side WRONGLY. Ross Chastain is the true up and comer and he will win the 2022 title…. Mark my words! Tyler reddick is trash and Ross Chastain is the GOAT driver in the field!

Discuss. Why won’t Chastain or why will he win the title?

Fe_cjYMX0AALAyw.jpeg

Tyler Reddick aka a B+ driver at best who wants to run away from the grind to TRD to finish 14th in points at best thinking that the grass is greener on the other side WRONGLY. Ross Chastain is the true up and comer and he will win the 2022 title…. Mark my words! Tyler reddick is trash and Ross Chastain is the GOAT driver in the field!

Discuss. Why won’t Chastain or why will he win the title?
Show us on the doll where Tyler Reddick touched you.

This guy picks some interesting times to post on here......

View attachment 65830

I enjoy reading his stuff, honestly. He's entertaining if nothing else
yes entertaining, but its not hard to entertain me I guess. The ranting post is a bit.....over done imo. But no one said I had to open this thread.

Long ago, I posted on another forum. It was a comic book movie forum.

There was a poster there by the name of Braincrusher.

One day, in the community section, he posted a thread titled "I want to go swimming in the ocean, but im afraid I'll get eaten by a shark". It caught some traction, and people took it seriously.

A month later, he posted "I'm climbing K2".

He then informed the forum in that post that he had been asked to go with a coworker, said that he planned to pack some sandwiches, his iPod, and hiking shoes and asked if he should be okay. People took it seriously, and others started to catch on.

Another thread was about him pissing off his neighbor for mowing his lawn at 6am.

Then another about a girl rejecting him because his voice is too high. He became a classic loveable troll.

I think we found out Braincrusher.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Long ago, I posted on another forum. It was a comic book movie forum.

There was a poster there by the name of Braincrusher.

One day, in the community section, he posted a thread titled "I want to go swimming in the ocean, but im afraid I'll get eaten by a shark". It caught some traction, and people took it seriously.

A month later, he posted "I'm climbing K2".

He then informed the forum in that post that he had been asked to go with a coworker, said that he planned to pack some sandwiches, his iPod, and hiking shoes and asked if he should be okay. People took it seriously, and others started to catch on.

Another thread was about him pissing off his neighbor for mowing his lawn at 6am.

Then another about a girl rejecting him because his voice is too high. He became a classic loveable troll.

I think we found out Braincrusher.

Damn. I thought I was the loveable troll

Is CAT still sponsoring the 8 this year? Or are they out of the sport completely, was hoping for some Kyle Busch CAT Merch next year

Damn. I thought I was the loveable troll
You can be.

But Braincrusher walked a fine line of trolling, attention seeking, likeability and entertainment that I've never seen duplicated on the internet.

You can be.

But Braincrusher walked a fine line of trolling, attention seeking, likeability and entertainment that I've never seen duplicated on the internet.

Sounds like a showman with flair

As a Carl Edwards fan, this is how I felt about Denny Hamlin and Brad Keselowski when I was 19.

Even though I was rolling with it, I’m confused by the premise.

Since does B+ = trash?

By this metric, is Paul Menard a solid B-?

OP is so wrong about Reddick but you gotta love NASCAR trash talk.
What has Tyler Reddick done to disprove the fact that he’s a B+ driver?

Won 3 races in 3 seasons? Very B+ move…. Averages 1 win a year which I SUPPOSE is slightly more than his teammate who is a C+/B- driver aka Austin Dillon…… if I had to give Tyler Reddick a 2k rating he’d be an 86. Austin Dillon would be a 78. Kyle Busch would be a 94.

What has Tyler Reddick done to disprove the fact that he’s a B+ driver?

Won 3 races in 3 seasons? Very B+ move…. Averages 1 win a year which I SUPPOSE is slightly more than his teammate who is a C+/B- driver aka Austin Dillon…… if I had to give Tyler Reddick a 2k rating he’d be an 86. Austin Dillon would be a 78. Kyle Busch would be a 94.
Ross has more Cup Starts than Tyler. Tyler has 3 wins to Ross’ 2… Tyler also has more Xfinity wins. Ross only beats him in Truck wins. Tyler has 2 Xfinity Championship. Ross has YET to win any NASCAR Championship. If Tyler is B+, then Ross would be as well, or worse

Back
Top Bottom