Round 3 Of Round 3 Of Who Doesn't Advance

jws926

I need to think of something new for here
Here we go, who doenst get to race for the Championship trophy ?

I am going with

78, 14, 10, 22

Barring insurmountable adversity, 9, 14, 22, 10.

The 4 wins Phoenix, the 18 wins Texas, and the 41 wins martinsville. The storyline will come down to the 78 barely edging chase.

Barring insurmountable adversity, 9, 14, 22, 10.

The 4 wins Phoenix, the 18 wins Texas, and the 41 wins martinsville. The storyline will come down to the 78 barely edging chase.
OR NOT

I would love to see 3 drivers not named Harvick or Kyle Busch win, so they have to battle in points and one of them misses out.
I was thinking about this as well. That would be unreal, and you already know whoever missed out would be tearing NASCAR a new one for the format.

Nascar would never let that happen. It would nullify all the stage racing points.

Chase has gotta win Texas this week in my estimation, because well...Phoenix and Harvick even though Chase has run well there. Joey winning today has really thrown this thing for a loop, some of us here are rooting for Chaos and are oh so close to getting it.

Overweighted stage points have sapped all the drama from the playoffs.

Harvick hasn't had a top five in over a month and he gets to cruise to the finals because of what he did in the regular season? That isn't how playoffs work. Regular season should mean nothing once the playoffs begin.

imo

Chase has gotta win Texas this week in my estimation, because well...Phoenix and Harvick even though Chase has run well there. Joey winning today has really thrown this thing for a loop, some of us here are rooting for Chaos and are oh so close to getting it.

Chaos is here and it's only going to get worse! If one of the "big 3" don't win at Texas, things will get real ugly!

Back
Top Bottom