Round Of 16, Who Doesnt Advance?

jws926

I need to think of something new for here
Its that time of the year again, time for you to predict who doesnt advance from the Round Of 16

Michael McDowell
Ricky Stenhouse Jr.
Kevin Harvick
Bubba Wallace

Its that time of the year again, time for you to predict who doesnt advance from the Round Of 16

Michael McDowell
Ricky Stenhouse Jr.
Kevin Harvick
Bubba Wallace

Probably this, with the outside chance of Blaney replacing one of these four.

Ryan Blaney (shocking go bold or go home pick)
Ricky Stenhouse Jr
Michael McDowell
Bubba Wallace

It just always seems we have a shocking exit in the first round, who that could be this year I don’t know. Going to look at tracks and points a bit later then go from there
I totally agree, there's always some unforseen circumstance for a driver/team that you'd expect to be able to make the round of 8. It's never as simple as just picking the four at the bottom.

I could see Chastain being out in round 1 if some luck doesn't go his way. He's been so tame since the Hendrick phone call, he doesn't nearly have that bite that took him places last year (in spite of the chaos at times).

I wanted to choose Bell as the huge name that is eliminated in the first round, but Bristol is in that round and I cant bet against him there. Same with Larson and I wanted to eliminate Keselowski but RFR have run well on the short tracks and Keselowski at one time owned Bristol too. So they're safe in round 1. I think its McDowell, Stenhouse, Harvick ( I really wanted to advance him out but SHR has been awful this year, havent shown much and I think even he knows he's not long for these playoffs after last night's post race interview)..... and I'm going with Chastain as out with Bubba advancing in his spot.

Larson will be eliminated.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

The horse is almost glue, but keep at it. I believe in you.

The last time an Elliott driving the #9 failed to finish in the top 15 in points was when Bill finished 21st in 2001. Chase is also on pace to make another form of history, an Elliott driven #9 has never run a full season without winning a single race.

(I couldn't resist)

The last time an Elliott driving the #9 failed to finish in the top 15 in points was when Bill finished 21st in 2001. Chase is also on pace to make another form of history, an Elliott driven #9 has never run a full season without winning a single race.

(I couldn't resist)
Definitely a first time for everything

(I couldn't resist)
I believe Chase gets a win in 2023. I would be more willing to bet that he will be the first driver to fail to make the playoffs while also getting two playoff wins in the same season.

Note: I just want to state that the Felon's rough gentlemen are not currently at my posting location and I am not being forced at gunpoint to post this prediction.

I should have to listened to @Revman ....
1693169740085.png

Five Toyotas, four Chevys, and three Fords remain.

Five Toyotas, four Chevys, and three Fords remain.
To think two of the only 3 fords left after round 1 are RFK cars. Now that would have been a hell of a bold prediction coming into the season. And the other one is neither Logano nor Harvick.

To think two of the only 3 fords left after round 1 are RFK cars. Now that would have been a hell of a bold prediction coming into the season. And the other one is neither Logano nor Harvick.
Most of us forgot that Logano is only good in even years.

Back
Top Bottom