Royal Wedding

Whizzer

Gig'em
Didn't anyone watch the royal wedding? I thought by now there would be at least four threads of same. For those who did or did not watch, it was a beautiful ceremony and the sermon was spot on. You don't have to be a believer to take note of the message he delivered. It rocked the staid English and Episcopalian Church dogma.

Best wishes for a long, healthy and continued marriage to Prince Harry and Princess Megan.

FB_IMG_1526808111743.jpg

Absolutely amazing how similar they all are in appearance. I mentioned that to my Bride when we were watching the wedding yesterday afternoon but couldn't find a photo to show her. Thanks for posting that comparison.

Not trying to poopoo your thread, not my intention, but, I do not believe in ROYALS and bloodline advancement, this was just two people getting married in England that got TV time. My wife watched it and enjoyed it and to all that did, good on ya (as the Aussies would say) . :)

Not trying to poopoo your thread, not my intention, but, I do not believe in ROYALS and bloodline advancement, this was just two people getting married in England that got TV time. My wife watched it and enjoyed it and to all that did, good on ya (as the Aussies would say) . :)

Thank you for sharing!! Glad you enjoyed it. :)

Absolutely amazing how similar they all are in appearance. I mentioned that to my Bride when we were watching the wedding yesterday afternoon but couldn't find a photo to show her. Thanks for posting that comparison.

If they posted this info prior more people in moresville would have watched.

Never understood the interest in weddings as entertainment.
The bridal photos don't show the good stuff. They are very disconnected, dry and they leave ones soul parched and athirst.

On the other hand a Victoria's Secret Fashion show is a lot more spiritual, even more economical, and it gets to the real point, a lot better.

Back
Top Bottom