RSR season finale: youtube in progress

I'm down.

Just put it up on the 61" because I'm a bachelor and I can do **** like that.

Edit: I lied, my PS3 won't stream. I just gave it a hell of a shot though.

LOL at the commentator announcing the "pit stops". This is awesome.

Wow, the Chase is really interesting if you are just passing through and have no clue what's going on.... :dunce:

Yay! Other people are getting interested in Sim Racing! :D

I'm gonna say it....
BO- RING.

I get it. Sim racing isn't for everybody, because there aren't "real cars" and stuff. I find it is often more competitive than real racing, though. At the higher levels, the drivers are just as precise and clean as their real-world counterparts, but the cars are on much more equal footing than the real world.

I get it. Sim racing isn't for everybody, because there aren't "real cars" and stuff. I find it is often more competitive than real racing, though. At the higher levels, the drivers are just as precise and clean as their real-world counterparts, but the cars are on much more equal footing than the real world.

That is why I love sim racing, right here.

I didn't see much passing.

Back
Top Bottom