Rule Changes 2023

Denny said this about no stage breaks on road courses be careful what you wish for...it won't make the racing better unless you like Indycar style math problems, which isn't racing.

Denny said this about no stage breaks on road courses be careful what you wish for...it won't make the racing better unless you like Indycar style math problems, which isn't racing.
Danny as usual doesn't know what he is talking about. For years Nascar has raced on road courses just fine without the stoppages of stage breaks.

Danny as usual doesn't know what he is talking about. For years Nascar has raced on road courses just fine without the stoppages of stage breaks.
And they were far from popular. Strategy is not fun to watch give me the stages, which everyone knowing how flip flop nascar fans are will want back after COTA.

And they were far from popular. Strategy is not fun to watch give me the stages, which everyone knowing how flip flop nascar fans are will want back after COTA.
Doesn't look like that is going to work for you and Denny.

Yeah and a lot of those races were lackluster at best. We'll see how it works out but if one of these races stretches out I expect fans to demand stage breaks.....

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Making NASCAR fans satisfied is an impossible thing to do.
I wouldn't say that Denny doesn't know what he's talking about but I don't agree with him on this one. Strategy is a part of all races longer than half an hour, including NASCAR oval racing. If you follow the race closely you're not gonna get too confused about strategy. Competent announcers keeping you up to date are helpful as well.

Strategy shouldn't be the only deciding factor though. Hopefully there will be more passing with the reduced df package.

Back
Top Bottom