Rusty handled that very well...

4xchampncountin

I was pretty impressed with how Rusty handled that bump and run incident in the post-race interview. He said that he and Jeff just both really wanted it. Of course he also said he was trying real hard to catch up to him and "knock the $hit out of him" too. Which was pretty funny! And exactly the way it should be!:)

If the places were reversed, everybody knows Rusty would have done the same thing as Jeff did. As Jeff said after the incident with #20 last year "This is Bristol". Not much more to say than that!

Yep, Rusty knows that he can repay the favor some day. Not only that but I am sure that Rusty would have knocked Gordon out of the way if he had the car. That would have been the icing on the cake for the best race of the season!

What Jeff did to Rusty was exactly what Rusty did to HarYuck...tapped him in the one spot where he could not get back in the throttle. That is not dirty driving, that is experience and smart driving. Why take someone to the wall if you can do that and keep your face with NASCAR? I got no beef with Poo on his move at all.

I agree Ward Fan...It was very refreshing to hear how a veteran like Rusty handles good hard racing. No whinning.

Damn, I'm glad SOMEONE agrees with me on SOMETHING tonight....hehehehhe

I'm agreeing with the drunkest man on the web tonight. I'm not sure that it a good thing. But hey, I'm here for ya Ward Fan.

Back
Top Bottom