Rusty Wallace and his Mullet !

F

Flyboy

A friend of mine just brought a Rusty Wallace book over to my place to give to me. It is called "Rusty Wallace The Decision to Win"

You ought to see Rusty's hair back in the 70's. That Mullet/afro cracks me up !!!!!!!!!!! It stands up about a foot above his skull! I have always been a big Rusty fan but I can't help but laugh !!!!!!!

Mark Martin also looked pretty wild back in those days! Rusty and Mark were buddies from running ASA together! Mark had a mustache and he had somewhat long hair!

Ciggie, Rusty had a major afro! his dew really cracked me up!

Still Looks like old JoePa has a head full of hair at age 75

Yes he does, he still sprints after refs after the game too, what closing speed.

We coulda used him on the field to stop that blocked extra point runback...

And exactly how did we get from Rusty Wallace's do to Joe Paterno?

Cause JoePa still has hair at 75, apparently there is a relation between hair and your avatar.

I saw JoePa run that ref down. Wow can you believe that ?

I guess the next question should be: Is JoePa's hair real?

It sure looks real to me!

At least he didn't cut it short,and dye it blond back in the late 80s:p Like you know who.:D

Originally posted by tonystewart1
My My  How times change !
That is true. If we can find pictures of ourselves and look at then. We will be rolling in the floor.:xxrotf:

Originally posted by pbunch
At least he didn't cut it short,and dye it blond back in the late 80s:p Like you know who.:D

OH NO, NOT THAT AGAIN!!!!

You feelin' better bpunched? No domestic turbulence I hope. Maybe you just need a pet centipede to go drinking with. :p (Inside joke, y'all)

Speaking of Rusty, LaRustyFan and I got married August 17 and went to Bristol during our honeymoon. We got to meet Rusty a couple of days before the race. Check us out below.

Originally posted by TN-Ward-Fan
OH NO, NOT THAT AGAIN!!!!

You feelin' better bpunched?  No domestic turbulence I hope.  Maybe you just need a pet centipede to go drinking with.   :p  (Inside joke, y'all)
No me and the missy are doing great,its this new company.I am getting a helper next week,that is as long as Mrs pbunch put her blessing on it.:) I got some real growing pains a lot quicker than I thought I would.No complaints though.Its a good problem to have.:)

Originally posted by paul
The picture is cut in half...maybe it didn't upload all the way?

Whoops...it didn't realize it didn't load. I'm at work right now and will retry it when I get home tonight.

Speaking of Rusty, LaRustyFan and I got married August 17 and went to Bristol during our honeymoon. We got to meet Rusty a couple of days before the race. Check us out below.

What?!?!?!?! No one likes my pics? I stood in the HOT sun for four hours to get those pics. Actually, I did it for my wife!!:itslove:

Originally posted by Blazing24
What?!?!?!?!  No one likes my pics?  I stood in the HOT sun for four hours to get those pics.  Actually, I did it for my wife!!:itslove:

On the contrary,very nice pics,nice to see U & Ur lovely wife with Rusty,but was wondering if U got any pics with Jeff Gordon?That'd would be something & if so,PLEASE share them with Us:eek:

PS: Congrats on Ur recent wedding & wish all the best to the both of U in the future,perhaps there'll be some more little Jeff Gordon fans running around b4 long,LOL!:D :D :D :D :D

Originally posted by 24thunder
On the contrary,very nice pics,nice to see U & Ur lovely wife with Rusty,but was wondering if U got any pics with Jeff Gordon?That'd would be something & if so,PLEASE share them with Us:eek:

PS: Congrats on Ur recent wedding & wish all the best to the both of U in the future,perhaps there'll be some more little Jeff Gordon fans running around b4 long,LOL!:D :D :D :D :D

Thanks 24thunder...

I don't have any pics with Gordon, that's my goal. I didn't hear of him making any appearances at Bristol.

I hope to have a 'lil 24 running around in the future. I told my wife that if we have a 'lil boy, his first words would be "Jeff Gordon Rules"!!!!! For some reason, she didn't think that was cool!

Back
Top Bottom