Ryan Blaney is a fraud - And I Hate Him

You know, there is something to be said about how Blaney almost always seems to win under these circumstances. If Truex is the type of guy to win dominant, “boring” races, then Blaney has to be the antithesis to that. It seems like he almost always just squeaks by with one when he wins.
I mean, it's Talladega. Photo finishes are pretty much the order of the day there.

Regardless, as a great man once said, it don't matter if you win by an inch or a mile.

vin-diesel-fast-and-furious.gif

how many ex gfs does whiningsmoke have?

I mean, it's Talladega. Photo finishes are pretty much the order of the day there.

Regardless, as a great man once said, it don't matter if you win by an inch or a mile.

vin-diesel-fast-and-furious.gif
A win is a win… is a win. Right. I ain’t taking a swipe at your boy; another way one could interpret it is that he always wins under some crazy, exciting circumstances. I should know… Roval ‘18 is a bit of a haunting memory. Either of my guys could’ve won; neither did.

A win is a win… is a win. Right. I ain’t taking a swipe at your boy; another way one could interpret it is that he always wins under some crazy, exciting circumstances. I should know… Roval ‘18 is a bit of a haunting memory. Either of my guys could’ve won; neither did.
So you’re saying he backs into them?

So you’re saying he backs into them?
You got me. Same ****** guy who backs into every ****** win he ever ****** gets, backs into another ****** win!

No. Being in position to capitalize counts as something. What I’m saying is he capitalizes in some crucial moments, but I’ve noticed he struggles to put together complete races. Sometimes that’s through his own doing, sometimes it’s his crew.

You got me. Same ****** guy who backs into every ****** win he ever ****** gets, backs into another ****** win!
Yo, wuz good, Kyle? How's things?

:lol2:

No. Being in position to capitalize counts as something. What I’m saying is he capitalizes in some crucial moments, but I’ve noticed he struggles to put together complete races. Sometimes that’s through his own doing, sometimes it’s his crew.
Yeah, it be's like that sometimes. The dominant car obviously doesn't always win. Just the nature of the beast. As the old saying goes, sometimes it's better to be lucky than good.

I remember Robin Miller saying once that racing needed some hate t do not have an exact quote). I think he was right.

I am sure that some limits are needed as they are with most pleasures in life. But the passion and intensity is a priceless thing. Sometimes we get too refined and polished to enjoy things. I am not talking about hating any individual on a personal level

But the hating the driver isnt exactly the same thing and it's not as wrong as people want to believe, as long as you don't throw your dentures at them etc

Yo, wuz good, Kyle? How's things?

:lol2:

Everything’s great. Really looking forward to gettin’ back in my racecar, and uh, racing at the Roval.
Yeah, it be's like that sometimes. The dominant car obviously doesn't always win. Just the nature of the beast. As the old saying goes, sometimes it's better to be lucky than good.
Mm. Everything’s great. Really looking forward to gettin’ back in my Cam-Camaro.

That’s true. I’m hoping for his sake that he and the crew can figure it out, though. He’s been hailed as a promising driver ever since he hit the scene… just gotta wonder how long until everybody’s decided they’ve done seen what all he’s had to offer or if he’s hit the ceiling. Imo, I am holding out hope that he will breakthrough yet. He’s been the best Penske driver at times throughout the last couple of year.

Everything’s great. Really looking forward to gettin’ back in my racecar, and uh, racing at the Roval.

Mm. Everything’s great. Really looking forward to gettin’ back in my Cam-Camaro.

That’s true. I’m hoping for his sake that he and the crew can figure it out, though. He’s been hailed as a promising driver ever since he hit the scene… just gotta wonder how long until everybody’s decided they’ve done seen what all he’s had to offer or if he’s hit the ceiling. Imo, I am holding out hope that he will breakthrough yet. He’s been the best Penske driver at times throughout the last couple of year.
Ehh, everybody can't set the world on fire. Blaney can drive, and he comes across to me as a good dude. I've always considered him to be an underdog, and I've always liked underdogs in racing. If he ever ends up setting the world on fire, great - and if he stays an underdog for the rest of his career, I'll be totally fine with that, too.

I think the last thing Blaney wants to be is the center of attention. I don't see any kind of winning streaks out of Blaney. He's almost a lock at winning a race or two a year though.

Back
Top Bottom