Sad Day in NHRA

Nitro Dude

Hauler Driver and Cylinder Head Maintenance
Dylan Cromwell who worked on Jim Heads funny car team was driving the race car hauler yesterday heading to the Las Vegas race this weekend when just west of Indy a semi coming the other direction lost control in the rain and came across the freeway and hit Dylan head on. Dylan was pronounced dead at the scene. Dylan was an awesome young man and I guarantee you he will be missed by anyone that has ever knew him or worked around him. Ever since I got a call from Magnethead yesterday informing me of this tragic accident I have been in disbelief. Words can't describe the sorrow I have for Dylan and his Family and all of the Jim Head Racing Team.😢
NHRA Funny Car Crew Member Killed in Team Hauler Crash Near Indianapolis (autoweek.com)
Jim Head Racing Crewman Killed In Highway Traffic Accident (dragzine.com)
1635192649459.png

Last edited:
Just another tragic reminder that tomorrow's not promised to any of us. You never know when it's your time, so you've gotta do your best to live life to the fullest every day. Sounds like this young man was doing exactly that, working in a field that most folks can only dream of working in. Farewell and godspeed, Dylan. :(

Back
Top Bottom