Saints/Redskins

AndyMarquisLive

I love short track racing (Taylor's Version)
What a fantastic game. The Redskins forgot the team with the MOST points wins the game, LOL. They completely gave it away.

The Skins are improving and playing much better lately. What in the world happened in that intereception "takeaway" by N.O.

The Skins are improving and playing much better lately. What in the world happened in that intereception "takeaway" by N.O.

That was just a great play by the receiver. He ripped the ball out of his hands, grabbed it in midair and took off for the end zone in one fluid motion.

Jason Campbell and Shaun Suisham still melt down when it counts.

That said, if Danny Snyder doesn't **** up during the offseason (which he probably will since we're talking about Snyder), the Redskins could be dangerous next year.

Jason Campbell and Shaun Suisham still melt down when it counts.

That said, if Danny Snyder doesn't **** up during the offseason (which he probably will since we're talking about Snyder), the Redskins could be dangerous next year.

Maybe so but they still beat denver (pretty good team) and came as close as anyone to beating NO.

You are correct though, Snyder is dangerous. worst owner the Skins have had. I used to go to the Redskin vs Cowboys game every year when Allen was coach. Friend of mine had season tickets and would invite me.

Back
Top Bottom