Sarah Fisher Gets New IndyCar

D

DanicaFan

Sarah Fisher was given a new, unpainted 2009 Dallara chassis. She was shocked, suprised, and happy. She had no idea this was going to happen. It was presented to her in Indianapolis today(Mon, Aug 17th). The car was given to her by one of her sponsors, Hartman Oil. Now she has 2 cars (backup car if needed now). Sarah was using a 7 year old chassis.

Her team plans to have this new chassis all ready to go for the finale this year at Homestead-Miami. She will use her current car at Chicagoland.

I think this is great. Its good to see someone so deserving get a good break like this. Im hoping now we can see her in more races.

Sarah Fisher was given a new, unpainted 2009 Dallara chassis. She was shocked, suprised, and happy. She had no idea this was going to happen. It was presented to her in Indianapolis today(Mon, Aug 17th). The car was given to her by one of her sponsors, Hartman Oil. Now she has 2 cars (backup car if needed now). Sarah was using a 7 year old chassis.

Her team plans to have this new chassis all ready to go for the finale this year at Homestead-Miami. She will use her current car at Chicagoland.

I think this is great. Its good to see someone so deserving get a good break like this. Im hoping now we can see her in more races.

That's good to hear! Hope she can get some more races in now too.

She seems like a really nice person who is very appreciative of what she has. It's hard not to root for her.

dang i didn't even know how dire her situation was. i don't understand why someone doesn't give her the time of day, i think she's proven that in the right equipment she has the potential to get it done...

Check out Sarah Fisher's new pink car that she will be driving at the final race at Homestead-Miami next weekend.

Attachments

• 10316_166230475521_122979530521_3681108_89180_n.jpg
    10316_166230475521_122979530521_3681108_89180_n.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 149
Nice lol. One question though i heard Alex Llyod will be racing at Homestead as well does this mean theres going to be two pink cars lol?

Actually, yes. Alex Lloyd will be driving for Newman Haas Lanigan Racing. He will be sponsored by "Her", the energy drink. Alex will be sporting the pink colors again.

Also something interesting, the number for his car will be 40202. This is the number that people can text to donate money for cancer research.

Back
Top Bottom