SC drivers and fans!!!

D

dixieracer2002

This boy can drives the wheels off of a car! He had to run double main and in the first main he won it. And the second one he ran he finished second with a busted radiator.:thumbsup:

I would have to agree with you dixieracer2002.

He done a great job out there last Saturday. We all are so proud of him. Hope he has many more victories to come:beerchug:. Good luck this weekend cuz!!!!
:thumbsup:

Love ya,
Michelle

Its Jeramie "da man" Armstrong!!! GO CUZ!! Go to Laurens Speedway and show all them rookies how to drive!!!

I love ya cuz,
KK :dazzler:

thats right kk and here is another one that i hope gets on the track again real soon. Good luck LYNN TAYLOR and JERAMIE " da man" Armstrong.
:smileyb:

YOU GO GIRL!!!! I so agree!!!! LYNN TAYLOR IS DA MAN!!! GET WELL SOON LYNN!!!

I love you, KK

well again here i go again. ANother 5 in a row man so lets give it to him CHRIS THE MAN TAYLOR!!!!!!! I LOVES YA"LL

:calpping: Isure am glad we away from he other. won't get to be at the races this Saturday. But my heart will be with all of you. Good luck To Jeramie and chris and David. Hope that you all take care of my baby. I will be thinking about all of you. Go get um Boys

Yeah i couldn't stand all the fussing and bickering on the other one! Aw man well i am gonna miss ya!

Hey yall! Haven't talked to you in a while. I was getting tired of 4m too. Well talk to yall later or at the track.

All I can say,Is welcome all you Punk Rookies,And congrats to your driver.Looks like Business is picking up Paul. :D :awing:

I agree with ya'll they are the best and I hope that Lynn gets out there soon. Well, talk to ya'll later!!!

79 15 are the best!!!:p

Love ya'll:loveya
Michelle:dazzler:

HEY GIRLS, YOU ALL DONE A REALLY GOOD JOB!!! THIS IS A COOL FORUM. :ROFLMFAO:

Great work Daisy!!! Good Luck this weekend to the 79 crew!!:awing: Put that 79 rocket car in victory lane Chris!!:hyper:

Thank u Kasper!! We apericate it so much!! Hope Chris can put that car in Victory Lane so we can PARTY:dazzler: :beerchug: :dunce:

GO 79

Love ya,Katie

it wasn't all me but thanks! I got sick of 4m! my fav bout this board if the smileys! They realy beleive in em!
:daisy: <<<< me

I would have to say that Chris Taylor is Da Man!! :D Hey Katie, you know I got that TAYLOR spirit! :calpping: :hyper:

I know you do girl!!! You better keep it to or Ill hunt you down in the stands (or pits) LOL!!!:argue:

Love ya:loveya

Katie, Maria, and Daisy got TAYLOR SPIRIT!!!:beerchug:

i like this on since we having a battle of the smilies

:drinkA:

Back
Top Bottom