Scary Ferrari 458 crash

Holy s**t! I can't believe the driver especially the safety worker made it through that. That was out right ugly.

linked page said:
As a result, the race ended early ahead of the official schedule. Crashes do happen in every other motorsport event but this one was completely serious, the type of crashes we see in the American drag racing series NHRA.

I find that comment without merit...

I find that comment without merit...

Yeah, what a dumb comment. Looks like he removed it.

I've gone to the Route 66 Nationals in Joliet, Illinois almost every time since they started going there and I've been the US Nationals in Indy twice and I've only see one mild accident that I recall (Ron Kircher putting his Pro Stocker on the roof at the 06 US Nationals). People who's only experience with drag racing is YouTube videos of Top Fuel and Funny Cars exploding and wrecking probably thinks its a demotion derby at 300mph when really wrecks like that are rare.

Yeah, what a dumb comment. Looks like he removed it.

I've gone to the Route 66 Nationals in Joliet, Illinois almost every time since they started going there and I've been the US Nationals in Indy twice and I've only see one mild accident that I recall (Ron Kircher putting his Pro Stocker on the roof at the 06 US Nationals). People who's only experience with drag racing is YouTube videos of Top Fuel and Funny Cars exploding and wrecking probably thinks its a demotion derby at 300mph when really wrecks like that are rare.
It's on this page- http://www.gtspirit.com/2013/04/24/...-458-challenge-crash-at-suzuka-circuit-japan/

Back
Top Bottom