Schriefer suffers concussion in Indy explosion

Magnethead

Admin & Resident Techie
Staff member

The explosion was so severe that Schriefer suffered a concussion, which he didn’t discover until the following Wednesday. After suffering headaches, fatigue, and some disorientation, he saw his doctor at Riverside Hospital in Kankakee, IL, who immediately ordered a cat scan that revealed Schriefer has a concussion. The doctor recommended a couple of weeks off work.

Justin and I were talking about the explosion later that evening and he still looked a little dazed. I asked him if it rung his bell pretty good and he said he still had a pretty severe headache. I'm glad he went and got checked out when he got home. That just shows what can happen when a cylinder head malfunctions and cylinders fill up with fuel at the wrong time.

Justin and I were talking about the explosion later that evening and he still looked a little dazed. I asked him if it rung his bell pretty good and he said he still had a pretty severe headache. I'm glad he went and got checked out when he got home. That just shows what can happen when a cylinder head malfunctions and cylinders fill up with fuel at the wrong time.
I assume it broke a cam at the hit?

Back
Top Bottom